Kyrie 1

Ended up with ASG, Infrareds, Flytraps, BHMs, Dungeons, and Dreams were stolen 
mean.gif

5 cws the most I've ever gone in a shoe, and still might do an ID

green glows aint no dud in my eyes. but then again, I dont think any of the colorways were. I never thought I would have this many pairs of 1 shoe, and I even sold my ASG pair :lol:

Last edited:
Totally agree. Hated on this model when they first dropped. Now i have 4 pairs and a ID.

Only thing i dislike about the shoe is the midsole creases.

I thought the green glows were a great cw to end the Kyrie line, gonna try to cop a pair this weekend

I'd say this was a very good start to Kyrie's signature line. $110 is a great price nowadays. Although I didn't like every colorway, there were some very nice colorways. The performance is solid, nothing spectacular which I expected. The only two things I don't like are the narrow fit and the infamous spike chipping, but other than that these look great. I'd say these beat Nike's Big 3 this year. Hopefully the Kyrie 2 delivers. 

I'd say this was a very good start to Kyrie's signature line. $110 is a great price nowadays. Although I didn't like every colorway, there were some very nice colorways. The performance is solid, nothing spectacular which I expected. The only two things I don't like are the narrow fit and the infamous spike chipping, but other than that these look great. I'd say these beat Nike's Big 3 this year. Hopefully the Kyrie 2 delivers. 
I totally agree, and hopefully Nike realizes that the $110 price point was a big part of that.

Hhaha, now that I read the post it does come off as a plug, but check my post history, I can assure you I ain't plugging anything. Just trying to help out some fellow Kyrie 1 fans. Although I pulled the plug on them, I'm still kind of worried cause it seems too good to be true. Can't find the USAs on any retail site so it being under retail from a reseller kind of worried me. But it ain't like I paid $1000 for some Yeezys or something. 
Lol I hear ya man I'm just giving you a hard time. I am actually about to order. I didn't realize that the green glows are the last kyrie 1 to drop. I need to pick these up while I can. I wish I would have picked up the brotherhoods

Thinking I'll pick-up the Driveways this week; I just need a black colorway of these. Does anyone have a suggestion for mint/green glow shoelaces? I think they'd make these pop more.

LC pleaseeeeee. these are "samples" according to the seller, they have the "999" tag. according to the seller the outlet had a FSR of dream samples. 

Did you just purchase them? How much did you cop them for?

Edit: nevermind, just read your other post. Where can I cop? You said outlet, but I don't think you mean Nike Outlet since I've already had a Nike representative check their inventory and no outlets or retail stores sell it. The dreams and ASG are the last pairs that I want. 

Last edited:
He said the seller said they HAD a fsr but they're more then likely gone. They look good but i would figure they would say sample on the tag. Plus i never heard of a fsr of samples popping up at outlets especially for a sig shoe. Idk

yep, bought them from a reseller on facebook. according to him he got them from an outlet store. also he said all pairs had the "9999" barcodes.

not all samples have the "sample" tag. but yea a fsr of samples is shady. but the shoes look good tho. 

If factories did fake a kyrie it would be the dream colorway so be careful, don't get burnt out here

There are definitely fake Dreams out there, as there are fakes of all Kyrie's, including IDs, but those look legit, from my eye. The fake Dreams tend to have a really puffy tongue, slightly washed out coloring, and a more Orange Blaze tint, as opposed to Crimson.

Last edited:

yep, bought them from a reseller on facebook. according to him he got them from an outlet store. also he said all pairs had the "9999" barcodes.

not all samples have the "sample" tag. but yea a fsr of samples is shady. but the shoes look good tho. 
Who was the reseller and for how much?

Back
Top Bottom