Kyrie 1

Kd4 galaxy and weatherman are still up there when priced by resellers but I've noticed that they came down this past year. Meanwhile, diff colors released under the same model like the n7 kd4s and aunt pearl kd4 can be had for sub $200 in some fb groups and small time web shops. The hype keeps some resellers lights on but other models collect dust and are then priced to move. I'm talking about nike basketball sig shoes here and not lebron. I see kobe 7s, 8s, 9s and kd 4s, 5s, 6s, and 7s for close to retail in DS condition all the time
I messaged a seller on a pair of shoes he's had up for over a year...won't budge 
laugh.gif

By the way, I don't know if it's just my pair, but is the spikes on the Kyrie 1 Easter way more pointy than the spikes on the other shoes? I'm comparing it to the USA and the Easter's spikes are just way more pointy. Kind of scared to hoop in them cause they might chip easier. 

Last edited:

By the way, I don't know if it's just my pair, but is the spikes on the Kyrie 1 Easter way more pointy than the spikes on the other shoes? I'm comparing it to the USA and the Easter's spikes are just way more pointy. Kind of scared to hoop in them cause they might chip easier. 
I was scared to hoop in mine because of chipping, but it's going to happen eventually. Shoes are never going to stay perfect unless you never wear them.

I was scared to hoop in mine because of chipping, but it's going to happen eventually. Shoes are never going to stay perfect unless you never wear them.

I already hoop in my other colorways. Just not to sure about the easter colorway because it might chip way quicker than the other pairs.

^^He's personal friends and hang out with Kyrie. I expect his collection to be better than all of ours.

Seems the USA Kyrie 1 got a restock on Footlocker.com I see a lot of sizes available. Don't know how legit it is though, because last time I saw something like this it was for the BHM and they ended up telling me it was out of stock after I placed the order.... 

Last edited:
^^He's personal friends and hang out with Kyrie. I expect his collection to be better than all of ours.

I know. [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Still bitter about them not dropping Warhawks, my personal favorite

Should we release White/Gum Kyrie's or Flytraps? On the one hand, everyone loves White/Gum. But on the other hand, FLYTRAPS.

Besides the paint on the heel spikes chipping and some tearing near the collar, these things are pretty much tanks.

Should we release White/Gum Kyrie's or Flytraps? On the one hand, everyone loves White/Gum. But on the other hand, FLYTRAPS.
Flytraps are easily the worst colorway IMO, but the Uncle Drew's aren't even actual samples. They're basically customized ASG's.

Final Top 5

1) Deceptive Reds

2) Brother Hood

3) Cool Grey

4) Drive Way

5) USA

I own the bottom three but am missing the first two. I really wish I would have got on board earlier. I may enjoy other cw's more had I seen them in person but these are my personal favorites.

My brother was good to me and got me the USA's the other day just because.....I was shocked in a good way lol.

Final Top 5

Dreams

Deceptive Reds

ASG

BHM

USA

I have to DReds and the ASGs...wish I could have gotten the Dreams...

A Pepsi themed Kyre 1 with the uncle drew logo on the tongue, just like with the "Rise" pair would have been great!

A Pepsi themed Kyre 1 with the uncle drew logo on the tongue, just like with the "Rise" pair would have been great!

Sans the logo, the USA could have that Pepsi feel to it. I know the colors are very similar and the red/white underlay is wavy like the pep logo

Back
Top Bottom