Kyrie 1

Damn, I'm probably biased since I own a pair, but I'm surprised nobody thinks the Letterman colorway is fire. The colors just mesh so well and looks clean.

Since the Kyrie 1 line has reached its end, my top 5 (in no particular order) has gotta be:

Infrared - very clean and casual looking with some safe colors. 

Dreams - black pair that really pops with the red and utilizes the graphical underlay.

USA - similar to the Dreams in that the colors really pop and utilizes the graphical underlay.

Letterman - dope mixture of warm colors that really pop - really get a summertime vibe with this shoe.

BHM - can't go wrong with black and white colors and the way they changed up the spikes are dope. 

Honorable Mention: ASG - simply because it's a dope colorway and has that super clean icy bottom, but it doesn't show off the "teeth" feature of the shoe. 

I fell into the hype of the all stars for some reason. I just dont see them being that great, they were an easy choice for me to sell to cut down my collection.

1) Brotherhood
2) Dreams
3) BHM
4) Infrared
5) Biebers

Last edited:
Yeah to me I find it crazy if you don't have ASG in your top 5, let alone top 3

1. ASG

2. USA

3. Rise

4. Dream

5. Dungeon

Dream

duke

infrared 

200.gif

Still amazes me that they dropped 3 pairs with green/yellow or orange, but zero pairs with a Navy/WHT or Navy/red they out think themselves with trying to make a theme for every colorway.

Ya'll think this **** is legit or nah?

Seems to good to be true, but then again, I was able to cop a legit DS Kyrie1 USA for $75.00 from FSHOA. 
frown.gif

1 Dream
2 BHM
3 ASG
4 USA
5 Rise
Have the USAs coming in tomorrow which will be my first pair of Kyries lol sort of didn't pay attention of them and sort of regret not getting the other four

I agree, love the details on the laces and the subtle print on the underlay. I want to tell myself that these details are too specific for a PE, but yeah, unfortunately there's probably no chance they'll release. It really does suck that Nike never came out with a Navy/University Gold colorway.

Ya'll think this **** is legit or nah?

Seems to good to be true, but then again, I was able to cop a legit DS Kyrie1 USA for $75.00 from FSHOA. 
frown.gif

Any input on this? Seems a little too good to be true. All his pictures seem to be taken from different locations. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom