KYRIE 2 NIKEID THREAD

Wish the ones he wore were a bit more appealing. I would love to own a colorway that Irving wore on court but I can't spend $185 on a shoe I don't really like. :rolleyes

These color changing options are crazy 
eek.gif

Trying to see what I can cook up, i may pull the trigger

They moment they are here il post them up [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
Says due by March 22nd. Hopefully in before then.

Alright guys, help me decide.  I'm only going to go with one of these.  1, 2, 3, or 4?

Alright guys, help me decide.  I'm only going to go with one of these.  1, 2, 3, or 4?
my ranking: going from left to right in the order you posted them (left pair is the best and right pair "worst")

I would go with one of the two designs on the left . Depends if you prefer a black or white base.

Personally I would order the left pair (black base)

my ranking: going from left to right in the order you posted them (left pair is the best and right pair "worst")

I would go with one of the two designs on the left . Depends if you prefer a black or white base.

Personally I would order the left pair (black base)
Those are the safe pick since they're the Kyrazzle Dazzles and the only premium option I've seen in real life.  I love the way they look and my other two IDs are green/grey so I'm leaning towards a darker pair.

Those are the safe pick since they're the Kyrazzle Dazzles and the only premium option I've seen in real life.  I love the way they look and my other two IDs are green/grey so I'm leaning towards a darker pair.
Then I would pick the Kyrazzle Dazzles.

If you want them to be more individual, I would recommend the "Noon" outsole.

I want electric green back!  Found these WoW PEs from a few years back, and I've been trying to recreate them on iD to no success.  Volt and Green Glow just don't do it, I love that gooey green.

^ pretty clean
But when i think floridians, i feel like there should be a little pink somewhere with orange

I have an all star ID in progress, ill hit yall with pics when i get em :pimp:

Yeah, Really spoils a lot decent looking ideas.
They need to change that. Also have rest of the colours to all options like Bright Crimson to mesh vamp etc.
As mentioned above I would love to see the green return that was available on the Kyrie 1
ID.

Last edited:
Yeah, I forgot that we can't choose the liner as a single option :smh:

This kind of ruined this iD model for me. It's a shame bc i really like the Kyrie 2s, but I'm at the point where I have a lot of sneakers, and I'm not wasting $ on something I don't think is special. I'd imagine it wouldn't have been difficult for them to offer the option either, they just didn't want to let people customize these fully for some reason. I don't think it's a cost issue either.

Back
Top Bottom