KYRIE 2 NIKEID THREAD

^^I'd go with the he bottoms ones, I like how the blue breaks it up. Or through some yellow laces and speckles on the top one

Last edited:
Due for delivery today.
Checked the UPS tracking and it's crazy were these shoes have visited on there journey to me. Sat in Germany for 5 days due to New Year.
But they have been various places in a number of countries - China, Thailand, India, Germany, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Moumbai, finally landed on British soil early hours of today.

Just hope they are ok, but worried the green glow in dark sole won't match the green glow upper as much as it did on screen.

Last edited:
Due for delivery today.
Checked the UPS tracking and it's crazy were these shoes have visited on there journey to me. Sat in Germany for 5 days due to New Year.
But they have been various places in a number of countries - China, Thailand, India, Germany, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Moumbai, finally landed on British soil early hours of today.

Just hope they are ok, but worried the green glow in dark sole won't match the green glow upper as much as it did on screen.
Yeah I know, it's always that crazy.

When I ordered my first iD pair and looked at the UPS status of my package, I thought this can't be real 
roll.gif

What design did you order? 

Debating on these. Some what similar to a recent PE.

Or these, thoughts?
I'm also thinking about an all burgundy pair with a tranluscent sole, but with a golden swoosh.

I really love how the different layers of burgundy look together. 

This pair gives you a pretty close impression of an all burgundy pair:

900x900px-LL-0dfc771c_Screenshot_2015-12-29-15-19-31-1.png

I would go with the all burgundy pair.

Hope that helped you 
happy.gif

Those look really nice! 
pimp.gif
 Repped

Honestly I did not expect the "green glow" to look that clean/soft. Thought it would look a bit darker.

I was thinking about a green glow/black pair before and they definitely moved up on my list thanks to your pics 
smokin.gif

Those look really nice! :pimp:  Repped

Honestly I did not expect the "green glow" to look that clean/soft. Thought it would look a bit darker.
I was thinking about a green glow/black pair before and they definitely moved up on my list thanks to your pics :smokin  

Thanks man :smile: appreciate the feedback.
Yeah I'm happy with how they came out. I was worried about the Green Glow but was more concerned about the glow sole, but it's came out a match. Will now be doing another pair as have no complaints with these.

University Red upper just looks fantastic this year. Really want to hit get a low-key Black/Gold/Ice pair, but seeing how nice those Navy's are, I might reconsider.

Here's the link to the unboxing of the "Navy" pair posted a couple pics before:

It's available in 4k, so it gives a great impression of how they look in person.

Back
Top Bottom