Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Go TTS.
I wear a 13 in Kobes and Kyries.

Same dilemma...but my actual size is 13.5. Rarely available in most sneakers. Went to House of Hoops to try on a pair of Kyrie 2s in a 13 or 14. 13 fit snug so I ordered a 13.5 today on NDC...had a gift card so got them for 97.

i went to Champs and Finishline (they didnt carry the Kyries)

then to FootLocker, i saw the green glows in person and was not a fan.. i was looking forward to getting them for new gym shoes too

Ima half sz up in these. I can fit my tts but its too snug. I had the same prob in the kyrie 1. 10.5 is my tts.

Just copped the Green Glows on NDC...expecting my BHMs to come in tomorrow. Needless to say I'm having a good day lol

i went to Champs and Finishline (they didnt carry the Kyries)

then to FootLocker, i saw the green glows in person and was not a fan.. i was looking forward to getting them for new gym shoes too
Curious as to what turned you off to them, haven't seen them in person yet but ordered some this morning

Curious as to what turned you off to them, haven't seen them in person yet but ordered some this morning
they looked real good in the pictures so i waited for these but in person they didnt look as good.  i liked the green but on top of the shoe it was to much green dots.. i wish it was all black instead

they looked real good in the pictures so i waited for these but in person they didnt look as good.  i liked the green but on top of the shoe it was to much green dots.. i wish it was all black instead
Yeah I'm with you there, all black on top I think would have really made the green soles pop that much more

Passed on the GGs, bought two more IDs...  
roll.gif

I'm old so...

My foot widen out. Plus I don't have sagat karate kid feet. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

So go up .5 size if you got wide feet. 2nd time wearing my infernos-I wore em for 2 plus hours and boy! Feet was kicking like chun lee!

I just don't understand how ppl think these are loud compared to the "what the" series or anything with kd or lebron on it. CWS are Pokémon now smh. #carryon

Back
Top Bottom