Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Which pairs have you managed to get a hold of so far?
Effect & BHM
Again no release in Europe.
Don't know what they are thinking [emoji]128545[/emoji]
mean.gif

Hopefully this does not continue with all of the next releases.

They really want to force us to make iD's 
mean.gif

Copped the Green Glows. Have the Effects, BHM, and Green Glows. Honestly don't know how I feel about the BHM anymore. They were the ones I was most looking forward to, but I've kind of soured on them.

Copped the Green Glows. Have the Effects, BHM, and Green Glows. Honestly don't know how I feel about the BHM anymore. They were the ones I was most looking forward to, but I've kind of soured on them.

im feeling the same way actually. The orange on the sole just looks bad to me.

Same dilemma...but my actual size is 13.5. Rarely available in most sneakers. Went to House of Hoops to try on a pair of Kyrie 2s in a 13 or 14. 13 fit snug so I ordered a 13.5 today on NDC...had a gift card so got them for 97.

I feel for u mayne...13.5 :x
That size is near impossible. Ndc and also IDs gotta be your friend. I wear 13 and theres times where i feel like a 13.5 would be nice but i just deal with it

I think I just gotta take these things out of the box, and i'll love them again

That's exactly what I did today :lol: still not sure when I'm going to wear them yet they was chilling in the trunk of my car for a while. I never really set down and looked at them hard because they came out the same day my son was born and I just bought the quick and through them in my car. But in the sunlight today I was really shocked at how much the colors pop on them.

Repped!!

Just need the Dukes and I'm done with the Kyrie 2s [emoji]128526[/emoji]
Still pretty early in this shoe's lifespan.  You're that confident that they won't releae another CW you'll like?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom