Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Hey guys need some quick sizing help for those of you who have also hooped in the curry 2s. How do these compare in terms of sizing? If I'm an 8 in curry 2 do I go with an 8 in kyrie 2? Just wondering cause I'm normally a 7.5 in everything (vans, sperry topsider, etc.), but the 7.5 UA Curry 2 was way too snug. I tried stock checking nearby stores, but none of them have either sizes available for me to try in store so I'm relying on you guys. Any help would be really appreciated. 

Oh my......

JS"
pimp.gif

Hey guys need some quick sizing help for those of you who have also hooped in the curry 2s. How do these compare in terms of sizing? If I'm an 8 in curry 2 do I go with an 8 in kyrie 2? Just wondering cause I'm normally a 7.5 in everything (vans, sperry topsider, etc.), but the 7.5 UA Curry 2 was way too snug. I tried stock checking nearby stores, but none of them have either sizes available for me to try in store so I'm relying on you guys. Any help would be really appreciated. 
I have a 9.5 in curry 2 and Kyrie 2, both snug fit but once broken in feel like a glove, so I would go with the same size in both

They look a little better. Just graduated from trash juice to half eaten banana [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] still passing aha!

They do look better, but that shade of purple is too feminine IMO. The easter collection is looking clean so far though.

Easters and grays lookin good to me. The model is pretty inexpensive so it really has to be a lackluster color for me to not want to cop like the green glows

Saw something interesting today.

Brotherhoods are set to release but at a later date there is another Kyrie 2 titled "Duke Branded" that is set to drop.

Obviously guessing one will have Dukes logo but just thought it was kinda strange they would do 2 colorways paying homage to the school using same colors and what not.

Looks better than on the initial pic, but still a clear pass on the easters

Hopefully the grey pair releases.
nerd.gif
I would be all in on them 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom