Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
LeBron and Kyrie combined to take 33 of Cleveland's 38 field goals in the second half, and took all but 2 in the fourth...not exactly the best definition of team basketball lol but I guess they have to

LeBron and Kyrie combined to take 33 of Cleveland's 38 field goals in the second half, and took all but 2 in the fourth...not exactly the best definition of team basketball lol but I guess they have to
Say what u want but the cavs just dont have the depth the warriors do say what u want about not team basketball but jordan hogged or took a lot of shots too and people dont say **** about him Kyrie is the scorer for the Cavs hes doing his job Lebron needs to be more productive to win game 5 triple doubles look good but he needs more than 18 pts

Always killin' with the shots
smokin.gif
thanks 
smokin.gif

Did we just compare Jordan to Kyrie? I'm out
Its not comparing jordan and Kyrie Jordan is the goat obviously but its just facts everyone sucks on Jordans **** but he arguably played for one of the greatest coaches in nba history and also had Tex Winter help introduce him to the triangle offense that helped quite a bit its not always just about MJ guy got lucky to have great teammates and coaches

Back
Top Bottom