Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Midas whale.
154.gif

Hope Nike will release these, as well as the game 3 ones!

Kyrie was Kyrie! These playoffs he is the best PG of all teams entering the playoffs!

Check his direct stats in comparison to Curry for the finals.

Kyrie made more tough shots in the Playoffs so far as well!

Kyrie is a Warrior, Steph relies too much on his jump shoot!

Of course little injuries here and there are difficult, but both had to battle this year!

Nike should definitely release a fade option on the midsole and just call it finals fade im sure they will do it i mean they did a fathers day strap for ****sakes

Check his direct stats in comparison to Curry for the finals.

Kyrie made more tough shots in the Playoffs so far as well!

Kyrie is a Warrior, Steph relies too much on his jump shoot!

Of course little injuries here and there are difficult, but both had to battle this year!

Chill.

Who said anything about Curry? Plenty other guards who made it to the playoffs.

Your post said Kyrie is the best guard entering the playoffs. Not the best guard in the finals.

Kyrie IS NOT the best guard of the playoffs.

Last edited:
Chill.

Who said anything about Curry? Plenty other guards who made it to the playoffs.

Your post said Kyrie is the best guard entering the playoffs. Not the best guard in the finals.

Kyrie IS NOT the best guard of the playoffs.

I think it is obvious that we are talking about PGs and he has that instinct, which hardly anybody of the playoffs PGs have!

The 41s,got a nerf feel don't yall think.i was staring whole game.i think he wore these in the season not sure

I think it is obvious that we are talking about PGs and he has that instinct, which hardly anybody of the playoffs PGs have!

Don't let the hype from yesterday's cloud your judgement. Kyrie is great but the best point guard in the playoffs? Nah.

Russell Westbrook. And I don't even like dude (I'm from Seattle and we hate all of OKC). He has that killer instinct. More so of anyone in the playoffs regardless of position. He's been the best point guard of the playoffs. More points, rebounds, assist and against stronger competition.

Don't let the hype from yesterday's cloud your judgement. Kyrie is great but the best point guard in the playoffs? Nah.

Russell Westbrook. And I don't even like dude (I'm from Seattle and we hate all of OKC). He has that killer instinct. More so of anyone in the playoffs regardless of position. He's been the best point guard of the playoffs. More points, rebounds, assist and against stronger competition.

You got a point there with Westbrook! He is the stat machine. If he improves his jumper, then he is unstoppable!

Been watching Kyrie since he entered the NBA, so I got more sympathy for him of course, Westbrook's behaviour is sometimes too much in your face, Kyrie is just H+H!

Back
Top Bottom