• Alma Matter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Even
If somehow the Cavs win the championship, they better release every color scheme he'wore in the series.
even if they dont win the series nike will be stupid not to release them but they may give us a gradiant midsole option so we can id them as close as we can then we can be somewhat happy

Last edited:

I am going to boycott Nike if they do not release the ones he wore last game.
No ur not lol im sure they will release em
If somehow the Cavs win the championship, they better release every color scheme he'wore in the series.
we'll be lucky not to get stuck with a $500-750 champ with 2-3prs of shoes hopefully if they win we'll just end up with one shoe for Kyrie and 2 separate shoes for Lebron, however if they did a champ low Kyrie to be diff and special i'd be cool with a 2pk

where at?
nerd.gif
Finish line here in indianapolis

Ordered Kyrache's on Saturday morning on release. Still not here [emoji]128532[/emoji]
Hopefully they arrive tomorrow.

Also hope for at least 1 more good colourway before they are done, not a fan of the USA or the black that are up next, hopefully o e of the finals PE drop before I move onto KD9.
But do t think mil be able to play on the KD 9 so all hope still lays with the Kyrie or fingers crossed the 3 is again a mid.

Need to exchange my pair for a bigger size. Too snug in the toe box for me. I need to start going to the store and trying them on before purchasing.

Last edited:
Ordered Kyrache's on Saturday morning on release. Still not here [emoji]128532[/emoji]
Hopefully they arrive tomorrow.

Also hope for at least 1 more good colourway before they are done, not a fan of the USA or the black that are up next, hopefully o e of the finals PE drop before I move onto KD9.
But do t think mil be able to play on the KD 9 so all hope still lays with the Kyrie or fingers crossed the 3 is again a mid.

damn,,what site? :rolleyes call them back

STILL fsr at my local HOH

I tried to sell it to myself that way at first. But I'm really wanting a completely black shoe to wear for work.

Back
Top Bottom