Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
but DSG does not have tcertain hings that NDC or the USAB website have, so my question, is if there is a catalogue online which displays everything that Nike did for USAB?
Best bet would be to start with the USAB site, as its part of the Fanatics stores, which is also the same as NBA Shop, etc. I don't think you'll find a comprehensive list or anything though. Just gotta keep searching around different sites for things. For example, Fanatics never had the white Kyrie jersey like DSG, so it will really depend what/where you're looking.

Best bet would be to start with the USAB site, as its part of the Fanatics stores, which is also the same as NBA Shop, etc. I don't think you'll find a comprehensive list or anything though. Just gotta keep searching around different sites for things. For example, Fanatics never had the white Kyrie jersey like DSG, so it will really depend what/where you're looking.

thought so too, but also had hopes there would be something like a catalogue, alright thank you for your help!

I'd love to know Nike's thought process when they come up with this nonsense.  

Should we give people what they really want, iD options to replicate Kyrie's game 7 shoes (or any other game for that matter)?

Nah, lets just create some random hideous pattern, we'll call it Celebration. That should please everyone.  

I wonder if Nike will call these "Celebration" instead of Parade since the new iD option is called Celebration
I think these will be part of a collection maybe for the olympics, because the kyries, soldiers(at first I saw the soldiers swoosh like an hologram but now I saw the feather print 
roll.gif
) and lebron lows have the same multicolor feathers print...

I saw that some websites are callling the soldiers "Unlimited", so I think is either part of the "Unlimited" collection or something like "Paradise", maybe the kd 9 "Birds of Paradise" is part of these collection too, just my thoughts.

I wonder if Nike will call these "Celebration" instead of Parade since the new iD option is called Celebration
I think these will be part of a collection maybe for the olympics, because the kyries, soldiers(at first I saw the soldiers swoosh like an hologram but now I saw the feather print :rofl: ) and lebron lows have the same multicolor feathers print...
View media item 2100502View media item 2093148View media item 2100504View media item 2100505

I saw that some websites are callling the soldiers "Unlimited", so I think is either part of the "Unlimited" collection or something like "Paradise", maybe the kd 9 "Birds of Paradise" is part of these collection too, just my thoughts.

now THESE are awesome.

Back
Top Bottom