Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Valentine traveled on that game winner. He took 4 steps. Watch the replay.

The omegas looked nice though.

He used a jump first which = 2 steps, then he used the pivot foot 2 times after the jump.
Pivot can only be used when u have not taken any steps with your other foot.

Lol tough crowd. I got those top 4 in my book easily. Day 1 purchase. BEAUTIFUL
Ill still cop no doubt for the kyrie 2 collection gum bottom is good just a little plain I still need track down some eybls and ky-rispy kreme but damn people are insane with prices its wayy to expensive lol

In for those. Was considering IDing a white and gum sole the other day thinking "I wish they had an off-white upper option". These work.

Damn, $200? Maybe the shirt for $35 lol. They have some cool gear though.
Yea I got the shirt being delivered one of these days. Got the Hyper Elite Hoodie yesterday. Material was a little different from what I was expecting though. Thought it'd be thicker but its pretty light weight. 

Damn, $200? Maybe the shirt for $35 lol. They have some cool gear though.

I ordered the authentic jersey,

but mainly because I collect all Kyrie authentics, since he entered the league, still shed a tear though when the money was taken from my Paypal account!

I ordered the authentic jersey,

but mainly because I collect all Kyrie authentics, since he entered the league, still shed a tear though when the money was taken from my Paypal account!
Do you have the black one? I can't find a legit black one, only fakes from different websites

Back
Top Bottom