Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
do they have the same soldiers for 3 of those boxes?
3 nike id's 
sick.gif

Yea those JR Smith Lebrons were fire but sizing would be way off compared to the Kyrie. Lebrons way too narrow for me

Man I need all them. Im going to opening night so hopefully they have jersey at team shop.

The jerseys are available at DSG now. They were priced at $110. Not sure if that's just in the Cleveland area, but I saw them at the Bainbridge location.

Stay Woke on Opening Night

Cool, i'll check local dsg tomorrow, dont see nothing on the site

Looks like the Kyrispy Kreme truck madness all over again. Unfortunately, i have prior commitments so won't be able to make the drive.

Glad they dropped, but I'm satisfied with the K2s I have, and I'm not bending over backwards to copp a pair. Good luck and congrats to all who do!

a lil too simple for my liking. funny how nike included the picture of the box to hype the shoes up because they're too plain lol. 

i know i'm in warriors territory but god damn man what the **** nike

will these release separately somehow? without the pack? I just wanted the gradient pair :smh:

Last edited:

a lil too simple for my liking. funny how nike included the picture of the box to hype the shoes up because they're too plain lol. 
This. I was hoping Nike would do a Lebron 13 Elite/low champ pack and then a Kyrie champ pack. I can guarantee if Kyrie wore those Gradients in the regular season and not in Game 5, people wouldn't like them as much.

Last edited:
dawg i'm so sick at that store list.

not online at all?

whats the ticket? I'm hurting. Wanting those 2s since I first saw him in them in game 1. He wore them all through the playoffs.

Looks like the Kyrispy Kreme truck madness all over again. Unfortunately, i have prior commitments so won't be able to make the drive.
No doubt. I checked out the truck 15 min before they were about to open and line was already around the Q.
Bet that the line is gonna be out the door for all these places. I'm thinking about hitting up HoH in Strongsville but I heard rumors that the pack's gonna be $500..

This. I was hoping Nike would do a Lebron 13 Elite/low champ pack and then a Kyrie champ pack. I can guarantee if Kyrie wore those Gradients in the regular season and not in Game 5, people wouldn't like them as much.
wrong... id buy them if they were a general release... he just didnt wear them in g5 too...

We all been asking for gradient option on ID forever. If those were GR, they'd be up there with the effects.

Back
Top Bottom