Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
If they do a draw and I can pull a W... I am going to be late to work... YOLO!

Any word on the Game 7 pack :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
Is anybody in any of those places that can help out?

There is a sizing difference between the Kyrie 2 and the soldiers, I am a 9.5 in the K2 and a 9 in the soldiers and I only want the Kyrie's!!!

this pack is lame and SUPER late.

would much rather two pair of finals colorways kyrie wore.

they pulled this BS bc they kno no one would buy those bron "soldier" whatevers by themselves...

I don't like any of the shoes from the packs.

Nike could have put so much more effort in it. Disappointing imo. 

Good luck to the people who are trying to cop to wear them though! 
smokin.gif

this pack is lame and SUPER late.

would much rather two pair of finals colorways kyrie wore.

they pulled this BS bc they kno no one would buy those bron "soldier" whatevers by themselves...
The soldiers didn't need any help selling out on iD when they dropped. 

Yeah dude. I need a decent shoe to play some indoor ball in. Heard good things about these, but recently read about how they "feel hard" on the bottom or something? Anyways, yes this will be my first pair if I'm "lucky" enough to land a pair.

There's no zoom in the forefoot, just the heel.

Did anybody notice, how the description by Nicekicks and Sole Collector and even the photo posted is wrong?

They mention game 3 and the game 3 pack will release tomorrow. Well in that game Kyrie did not wear the "Unlimited" colorway, this one he wore in game 5. In game 3 he wore the white/ gold version!

Did anybody notice, how the description by Nicekicks and Sole Collector and even the photo posted is wrong?

They mention game 3 and the game 3 pack will release tomorrow. Well in that game Kyrie did not wear the "Unlimited" colorway, this one he wore in game 5. In game 3 he wore the white/ gold version!
Yea I noticed the same thing, but they are showing the same shoes on SNKRS for the Game 3 pack. Not sure what Nike has planned but I think all 4 packs(Four Wins) are gonna drop between Sat and Opening Night. Hoping I can snag at least one 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom