Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

single use coupon?  couldn't find one

Yeah.
After u order from them they always send you 10% off coupons.

i wish that was the case for me... ive ordered from there a few times and have only gotten a coupon once and that was when something was in my cart. i get emailed with the "OPEN NOW" stuff but its just advertisements. :lol:

that said, my CG ordered shipped so i can stop worrying now.

Had to buy for some friends who saw them.

They aren't into shoes but thought they were fire.
Didn't mean to pry, not my business.

But if you are Warren Buffett, I've got a few questions and my PM inbox is empty
laugh.gif

So the next release is White/Silver/Blue on Feb 6? Assuming it's the ASG--I know the GS exclusive "Skateboard" or whatever, is slated to release that day, but it's a completely different color palette. Need pics of the ASG before I commit to BHM.

Last edited:
So the next release is White/Silver/Blue on Feb 6? Assuming it's the ASG--I know the GS exclusive "Skateboard" or whatever, is slated to release that day, but it's a completely different color palette. Need pics of the ASG before I commit to BHM.

Wouldn't of thought they would release All Stars 8 days before All Star Sunday.
Think it may just be Skateboard GS but mixed up the colours.

I read on sneakerfiles this morning that the Kyrie 2 ASG collorway supposed to be Celery/Varsity Maize-black.  The KD8 ASGs also are supposed to have celery and if that's the green in the leaked pic, I can't imagine how that's going to go with a golden-yellow color.  (Varsity Maize was the color of a couple Nike shoes in the past and it's a, well, bold color).

Kinda interested to see how these look ... i wanted to id a black and yellow pair but now might as well wait

"Kyrie 2 All Star Celery/Varsity Maize Black. 2/11/16"

Also for everyone who actually plays ball i have no idea if im late or not i may have missed when this dropped but i just seen a Kyrie bag on nike... i usually bring an extra pair with me when i play and the bag has a spot for holding sneakers up to size 15 so thats clutch if you need a bag look at it

Last edited:

Kinda interested to see how these look ... i wanted to id a black and yellow pair but now might as well wait

"Kyrie 2 All Star Celery/Varsity Maize Black. 2/11/16"

Also for everyone who actually plays ball i have no idea if im late or not i may have missed when this dropped but i just seen a Kyrie bag on nike... i usually bring an extra pair with me when i play and the bag has a spot for holding sneakers up to size 15 so thats clutch if you need a bag look at it
Celery is a color now? 

@Kobe 9 Detail I got the boxes from an online store here in Australia so it probably wouldn't be worth shipping internationally.
They do have some really dope clothes though which ship world wide.(some of the brands releases are a little behind the US though)
Check them out if you are interested: http://www.culturekings.com.au

Best bet is to find some boxes in your country - There should be some around somewhere

Last edited:
Got my UPS e-mail from FTL . Glad I didnt get a cancellation or backordered e-mail. Cant wait until Friday when they are here

my wife will kick me out if i put my shoes in boxes and use it as a decoration of my living room,,btw nice collection though
nerd.gif
roll.gif
Haha thats understandable mate, we all have different lives and priorities!

roll.gif

Nike be on something
Never noticed! Yellow accents make it look sick, more than just orange. Wheres my shippinh confirmation nike
nerd.gif
I prefer the yellow too
wink.gif

Last edited:
DC is supposed to get hit hard with this snowstorm. Nike says my delivery date is the 22nd, storm hits on the 22nd. Great.

Back
Top Bottom