Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
ordered with the Kobes and three t-shirts...two-day, still waiting on that e-mail...

I ordered the Cruz trainers Saturday and got them Monday at like 8 AM
laugh.gif

And OT but Amazon Prime has been pissing me off lately. Almost everything gets shipped through USPS now, and my mailman is a jabroni who shoves anything he can into the mailbox instead of leaving it at the house.

Last edited:
Yeah finally got a shipping email from NDC .. but if that storm hits NY im gonna have to wait even longer 

Last edited:
Ordered TTS and half sz up because this is my first pair of Kyrie 2s. I rarely have to size up but did have to go half sz up for the kyrie 1 for comfort. Both pairs arrived today from Nike. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
ill probably end up pulling the trigger on the 108 shipped for the infernos....was hoping to get them for around 90 or so but highly doubt it they get discounted that much

Welp, just tried on the BHM and the fit is just like the Kyrie 1 to me. Glad I ordered my sz and the half sz up. Length looks identical but the 11 is much more comfy than my usual 10.5. No I don't have a wide foot, yes I know my true sz. TTS should be fine if you want em huggin ur feet.

Back
Top Bottom