Kyrie 6

You like the Nike Hyperelite rock?

JS”

My new favorite rock bro.
All we play with in my Sunday Pro Runs now. It was the FIBA ball but we moved to this one about a month ago. Breaking in GREAT also.

***Man I left my socks at home, was gonna get some shots up on the gun in the Kyrie 6 before Sunday and test them/take pics, but all I got is dress socks from work"** hahaha

Is the consensus pretty much that these run small and to go up half a size? After reading previous comments and watching youtube reviews, looks like the majority is saying so?

Whats sure is that its impossible to go tts unless you're a masochist or have a banana shaped foot

Kyrie’s smart dumb s*** really does have all the idiots revealing themselves in this thread.

Keep it up fellas. :lol:

Upon a shooting session cushion surprisingly is not bad at all and traction is good money.
Support and lockdown are there.

My strap actually goes across the shoe and I feel it for support. Sz 12.

But this low *** tongue is diggingin my foot and the plastic/reflective material on the side digging my ankle area.

Sunday is the test run to see if I’ll keep or not.

Last edited:
Saw someone with the LA pair on at the gym this morning…very nice in person.

Scored a 20% off coupon code from the Nike run app that expires today, quite a few exclusions but it works on the Black Ice pair. Tempted to pick them and try em out but the other week I purchased a pair of the Kyrie 5’s “Mamba Mentality” colorway for about $60 from Dicks and testing those out now. From the reviews I’ve either seen or read sounds like the two models are pretty similar. Have until later tonight to make a decision, how many of you guys in this thread have both?

These are basically an updated Kyrie 1 with bigger forefoot Zoom and strap with Yeezy 2 influences for $20 more.
e7glvyt8zi631.jpg

^ Damn TTS for you? My feet are suffocating looking at the second pic.

Thanks for posting pics tho :emoji_thumbsup:

lmao....I have on thick wool socks and the 700s are a size 12.

I also wouldn’t wear the 6s as tied up as they are in the pic.

Kyrie 1 one of the lightest sneaker I played with probably and 6 probably with the strap aint that

Hated the paint chipping at the back. Kills the looks. And it happens like after 5 use smh.

My new favorite rock bro.
All we play with in my Sunday Pro Runs now. It was the FIBA ball but we moved to this one about a month ago. Breaking in GREAT also.

***Man I left my socks at home, was gonna get some shots up on the gun in the Kyrie 6 before Sunday and test them/take pics, but all I got is dress socks from work"** hahaha

Thanks man. I’m kicking myself because I coulda scooped one for like $32 and I hesitated....smh. May end up getting one soon though...

JS”

Back
Top Bottom