Kyrie 6

Not a dud to me, and I ball 3-4 times week
And have tried every shoe. They are what they are. He doesn’t like super plush shoes he wants low to the court and court feel. These shoes are for guards quick on they’re feet basically.
I am very picky and like these alot

greatfit
Great lockdown
Great weight and traction
Cushion is minimal but you can feel some.

it is what it is
We can’t assume that the shoes we buy have the same specs as the ones he wears . For all we know kyries PEs are way more comfortable

IMG_20191114_202649.jpg
IMG_20191114_203049_014.jpg
IMG_20191114_203049_010.jpg

I have kyrie 3,4,5,6

All go same size, TTS

Yeah wore the 1’s a lot For volleyball. Sold my 4’s and 5’s before I wore. Now that kyrie left Boston I’m over it, in it for the tech but it’s fun to follow 👁👁👁

I just got my pair in the mail and MY GOODNESS they feel great.
The leather and plushness of the ankle collar feels so good and supportive.
The cousioning is actually really nice, I though the 5’s felt stiff and hard and these feel WAY better. Smooth heel to toe transition as well. Not sure about those who are saying the are like bricks.
It’s pretty snug in the toe box but as long as you don’t tighten the first two eyelets down too much you’ll be okay. (I have wide feet too)
From what I’m hearing the traction is good so these seem like a win in my book.

I just got my pair in the mail and MY GOODNESS they feel great.
The leather and plushness of the ankle collar feels so good and supportive.
The cousioning is actually really nice, I though the 5’s felt stiff and hard and these feel WAY better. Smooth heel to toe transition as well. Not sure about those who are saying the are like bricks.
It’s pretty snug in the toe box but as long as you don’t tighten the first two eyelets down too much you’ll be okay. (I have wide feet too)
From what I’m hearing the traction is good so these seem like a win in my book.
Which version?

LAs en route :pimp:

Unfortunately it looks like all the Asia releases didn't get size 14+, I really liked the Manila, Tokyo, and Shanghai pairs.

got the black and white pair....the 6s are going to get me in lots of trouble....but then again every kyrie has...im typically 9 and was getting 9.5 in the 5s for the fit but damn these i could have gotten a 10...thank god i got a 9.5...hopefully break in

Think Imma grab the Blacks too on Friday, clean colorway to ball for sure
those have the leather back panel so could probably perform better
you go up a half size in these?
heard those two flywire cables are annoying in the front too and the strap doesn't serve a purpose

those have the leather back panel so could probably perform better
you go up a half size in these?
heard those two flywire cables are annoying in the front too and the strap doesn't serve a purpose

My strap absolutely helps, but my buddy says his does not, he wears a 10 I wear a 12 and my strap seems longer. Wonder if that makes a diff in this shoe.
The leather def feels good on this one also I tried it on this past weekend.

I still like this shoe alot compared to what else is out right now and options Nike has out. Kobe IV is decent, XXXIV I had 2 pair that ripped, Lebron is too high for me to play in and heavy, PG is no go. Adidas got some decent out but do not look good like others.

Cables did not bother me either. Ankle cushion is plush in these. If you do not expect Lebron type cushion you are good to go IMO. NT mileage may vary though.

got a pair that's a full size up from my regular nike size (9.5 -> 10.5) and it feels just right actually. there is some room in the toe box but overall it's a comfortable fit. I'm talking about casual more than ball.

Back
Top Bottom