Kyrie 6

WIP...Left side is dyed with @darkknightofficialsoledye mint green one layer and the right is untreated. Looks way better. I’m just dying the sides not the whole bottoms
EA31AA46-F03E-4711-9E8D-07EDD5F6D633.jpeg

if they never add green glow I’ll be doing this to my black pair. Nice job.

Getting the black pair for half off to play in because it looks like a yeezy. Using them for outdoor courts

I tried these on yesterday.....man i need to half size up and im a narrow footer

Yeah I really need that 14.5

But I tried a 15 and it's just too sloppy and the zoom isn't even in the right spot. My black size 14s have broken in though.

I've already got 4 pairs
🤦‍♂️

Im a 15, and hope these break in too. Ordered a black Id in a 16, and hope I won’t be swimming in them, even with thicker socks

Yeah I really need that 14.5

But I tried a 15 and it's just too sloppy and the zoom isn't even in the right spot. My black size 14s have broken in though.

I've already got 4 pairs
🤦‍♂️

This whole obsession to make everything yeezy makes me sick. Ya it’s cool but literally that’s all ppl care about in this thread. Smh

Speaks the truth.
Kyrie 6 thread has just became some yeezy *******t.
Just love the shoe for what it is and not trying to copy some old 💩

Bothers me.

Im a 15, and hope these break in too. Ordered a black Id in a 16, and hope I won’t be swimming in them, even with thicker socks

I have narrow feet, so the 15 was sloppy because it was just too wide. If you have a normal or wide foot, a 16 will be fine. Lock down is good enough that any extra length should be negated if you're hooping. If they're for casual wear, no worries at all.

If you have average/narrow feet and go with a 15...it should break in just fine.

Reactions: kvn
This whole obsession to make everything yeezy makes me sick. Ya it’s cool but literally that’s all ppl care about in this thread. Smh
Speaks the truth.
Kyrie 6 thread has just became some yeezy *******t.
Just love the shoe for what it is and not trying to copy some old 💩

Bothers me.

Well... the Kyrie 6 design took inspiration from the Yeezy 2 though. So it only makes sense that people want to recreate the Yeezy 2 colorways.

i have a narrow feet and went tts on the jetblacks. it was very snug but after breaking them in, its all good. Just had problems with traction though, it wasnt biting the floor like the 1st Kyries.

Well... the Kyrie 6 design took inspiration from the Yeezy 2 though. So it only makes sense that people want to recreate the Yeezy 2 colorways.

people have obsessed over making yeezy colourways since they first came out. every nikeid that made it possible, people did it. it's overdone at this point and not to mention, an all red shoe doesn't make it a "yeezy" colourway.

of course, more so now than ever due to the design similarities.

just my opinion though.

Let's stop talking about the people that are buying what they like and get back to the kyrie 6

Did anybody buy those purples ones with the big eye on em ?

What color ways are next ?

Back
Top Bottom