Kyrie 6

Me too GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal lol

Nobody has done a black inspired yeezy kyrie 6s 🆔s?
Found some IDs on Instagram
7F429315-DB95-4B4E-BDD2-A59A4096E0CC.jpeg
94F2A6E4-AD6A-464F-A55B-1ADF0E97BEBD.jpeg
05F239FA-5FC9-4DF4-AA8B-DBC57B283B7F.jpeg
4513C6D7-82AB-49D3-8937-332A1F47A829.jpeg
AB1562F2-47E7-44C0-B617-82D96C91E8C4.jpeg
7C0DB9D1-4EB3-4F48-A41D-676DD335D110.jpeg

Last edited:
I was at guangzhao for 2 days at the end of my Asia trip. I was asking the Nike stores on Beijing Lu (Road) if they ever received the Kyrie 6 Guangzhao edition a few weeks back (in hopes to find where I can fins resellers). Beijing Lu (Road) is their main tourist shopping area (Like the London's Oxford Circus). They said they never got it. Bummer.

Me too GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal lol

Nobody has done a black inspired yeezy kyrie 6s 🆔s?
Found some IDs on Instagram

I ordered a modded variation of the Black Yeezy design with a Grey midsole, which started production more than a week ago. I wanted to somehow throw in an element of Grey from the Y1s and blend it with the Y2s.

are you guys using WHITE or SAIL with those yeezys?

I saw someone post a design few pages back that had the gold swoosh and looked pretty nice. makes it not a complete yeezy looka like I guess. I want to see a real pair first though.

Last edited:
word he had a good game too. Just seems like the 4 and even 5 it was a popular worn shoe
My guy the shoe has only been out for a month from today. Put the logic together and realize that their is plenty of more games left to play that you'll see more and more players wearing them in the league through out next year.

wolf grey forefoot gone on ID?

Yeah long gone.

On a side note, I received my pair similar to Plats with some variations.

Grey Tongue instead of white
Grey laces instead of white (Was planned as it is easy to source for a white lace than grey laces)
GITD Strap and not white
White Iridescent heelcup

Satisfied overall with the craftsmanship. Can't wait to break them out tomorrow :smokin

Yeah long gone.

On a side note, I received my pair similar to Plats with some variations.

Grey Tongue instead of white
Grey laces instead of white (Was planned as it is easy to source for a white lace than grey laces)
GITD Strap and not white
White Iridescent heelcup

Satisfied overall with the craftsmanship. Can't wait to break them out tomorrow :smokin

Pretty much ordered the same design (sans the Strap). They’re pretty much the reversed Plats. Any pics?

Back
Top Bottom