Kyrie 6

Crazy how we could possibly get 2 USA models back to back years.

havent bought the 6...and probably wont...but i really liked the 5 and would def purchase the S2 hybrid

for those that have bought multiple kyries over the years how do you rank 1-6?

1. The 6. It's a better version of the 5. Same cushioning, premium materials on select colors, none of the hassle of the flytrap.

2. The 4. Very well rounded performer.

3. The 5. Traction has been known to he inconsistent, mine was solid though. I think the 5 performs just as good as the 6 and 4 but the flytrap is annoying to deal with. Lifting the trap to get your foot in qnd out is a process.

4/5. The 2 and 3. Amazing traction and support. Non existent cushioning.

Never got the 1.

Picked up a couple of pairs of these during the past couple of weeks (Finishline sales).... TTS seems the way to go for me, all pairs seem to fit the same to me (Jet black, Enlightenment, Oreo)

Picked up a couple of pairs of these during the past couple of weeks (Finishline sales).... TTS seems the way to go for me, all pairs seem to fit the same to me (Jet black, Enlightenment, Oreo)

I hoop in Kobes (TTS is 10.0, but I always go up a half size for hooping). I recently got the PG4s as beater outdoor shoes due to Covid and went with 10.5 and they were way too tight. The local Finish Line just opened up today so I went there to try on different sizes and do an exchange. I was leaning heavily towards going with an 11.5 over an 11.0 for the PG4s, but decided to give the Kyrie 6s another try. The only time I tried the Kyrie 6s, I went with a 10.5 and ended up returning them -- I could barely make it through a game. This time, I went with an 11.5. I was able to get the solar pink pair with blue leopard strap for $54.45 shipped with tax, or an even exchange for my PG4s so I'm happy about that. But man, I feel like my feet are normal and not wide but can't believe I have to go up 1.5 size from TTS for Kyries 6 (and PG4s).

I hoop in Kobes (TTS is 10.0, but I always go up a half size for hooping). I recently got the PG4s as beater outdoor shoes due to Covid and went with 10.5 and they were way too tight. The local Finish Line just opened up today so I went there to try on different sizes and do an exchange. I was leaning heavily towards going with an 11.5 over an 11.0 for the PG4s, but decided to give the Kyrie 6s another try. The only time I tried the Kyrie 6s, I went with a 10.5 and ended up returning them -- I could barely make it through a game. This time, I went with an 11.5. I was able to get the solar pink pair with blue leopard strap for $54.45 shipped with tax, or an even exchange for my PG4s so I'm happy about that. But man, I feel like my feet are normal and not wide but can't believe I have to go up 1.5 size from TTS for Kyries 6 (and PG4s).
Sizing 1.5 up is wild lol... everyone's feet are different is different I guess.

Got a chance to try these out today, TTS felt good to me. Zoom turbo felt pretty similar, or maybe even slightly better than the Protro V’s... worn a lot of different shoes this year, I think these are right there with the best of ‘em

Got a chance to try these out today, TTS felt good to me. Zoom turbo felt pretty similar, or maybe even slightly better than the Protro V’s... worn a lot of different shoes this year, I think these are right there with the best of ‘em

Did you get the Lebron 17 lows? Also do you have wide feet at all? I'm thinking about trying to get the Asias but worried about the sizing.

My take on the N7s
IMG_20200617_203611_640.jpg

Did you get the Lebron 17 lows? Also do you have wide feet at all? I'm thinking about trying to get the Asias but worried about the sizing.
No to both. I think I’m more of a narrow footer...
Off the top of my head this year I’ve gotten K6’s, Harden 4, Bron 17 mid, KD 13, PG 4, Kyrie 2 low, Zoom Rize, and Protro V. I think that’s all, but I’m not completely sure. Haven’t played in the PG’s or KD’s yet since I bought those during quarantine but hopefully I’ll get a chance to test those out soon. Never been too crazy about LBJ lows, so I’ll be passing on those.

Kyrie 6 are indeed made very small imo. My TTS is 10.5 but 11.5 still feel tight in Kyrie 6. I could easily fit a 12.
I posted this a few months back when I tried to cop the bred cw. I have slim feet and I still had to go up to a sz 11.5. It messed with my head so much I just returned them.

I posted this a few months back when I tried to cop the bred cw. I have slim feet and I still had to go up to a sz 11.5. It messed with my head so much I just returned them.

Where is the tightness? The toe box or mid-foot or what? I really really like the Asia colorway. The apparent problem with the lebron 17 low is that it's a 1-piece setup, with 0 give. What's the issue with these? I'm just trying to figure out if it's something I can overcome and still wear the shoe. I'm a wide footer.

Where is the tightness? The toe box or mid-foot or what? I really really like the Asia colorway. The apparent problem with the lebron 17 low is that it's a 1-piece setup, with 0 give. What's the issue with these? I'm just trying to figure out if it's something I can overcome and still wear the shoe. I'm a wide footer.

Midfoot for me. Had to go up half and I can go tts on the kds and pg. Top of my Midfoot was suffocating

Kyrie’s have always been a shoe that has max midfoot support...zero movement once you lace them up. As a guy who normally cranks my laces down as tight as possible most of the time I appreciate a shoe that gives me that feeling without having to do all that. #TeamViceGrip lol

Toe box height is too low, presses down on my toes. That's my main problem.

Midfoot feels fine as I've got narrow feet. They don't make a 14.5 so I stick TTS and they break in well enough.

Back
Top Bottom