Kyrie 6

Performance wise I’d say the 6’s are the best, looks wise the 6’s and 2’s are a tie for the number 1 spot. IMO

And if that’s really you, keep up the good work because I like your reviews.
Thanks brodi! I agree with you two. The 6's and the 2's gotta be 1 & 2 all-time.

IMO I’m going with the 3’s as the best model of his line...sure he’s had his fair share of sick colorways in all of his models but I think he had the most with the 3’s...Samurai’s, Bruce Lees, Tiffany’s, Asia Tours, Rayguns, Hot Punch, etc.

IMO I’m going with the 3’s as the best model of his line...sure he’s had his fair share of sick colorways in all of his models but I think he had the most with the 3’s...Samurai’s, Bruce Lees, Tiffany’s, Asia Tours, Rayguns, Hot Punch, etc.
Yeah, I think the 3's are my favorite visually but I like the 4's and 6's better performance wise and the 2's are jut too iconic.

Personally it was the
5,4,3,1 2

The 1 was great just wasn’t enough cushion Durability was an issue too
2’s sucked *** for me. Traction was spotty and ABSOLUTELY NO CUSHION KILLED MY KNEES (but obviously iconic, still hoop in my game 5’s and 7’s here and there)
3 was better but had some ankle pinching
4 Was good.

5 was godly and the Turbo Zoom was A1. Traction was there. Colors were amazing.

haven’t tried the 6 yet

In terms of looks 4,3,6 in that order. All the other models didn't really appeal to me. I'm sure they performed well though.

Personally it was the
5,4,3,1 2

The 1 was great just wasn’t enough cushion Durability was an issue too
2’s sucked *** for me. Traction was spotty and ABSOLUTELY NO CUSHION KILLED MY KNEES (but obviously iconic, still hoop in my game 5’s and 7’s here and there)
3 was better but had some ankle pinching
4 Was good.

5 was godly and the Turbo Zoom was A1. Traction was there. Colors were amazing.

haven’t tried the 6 yet
I'm really irritated. Did you see the footage of my 5's? The traction was absolutely awful. Totally unacceptable for a basketball shoe and that was after 3-4 weeks of playtime.

Always interesting to hear people’s experiences. Zero issues with the kyrie 5 and traction. For reference I hooped in Squidward, Patrick’s, and the Mambas

JS”

I'm really irritated. Did you see the footage of my 5's? The traction was absolutely awful. Totally unacceptable for a basketball shoe and that was after 3-4 weeks of playtime.
I seen few minutes of it. I had other friends have the same issues though.

Crazy how traction can make or break a shoe.

personally guess i lucked out. (Friends and Taco’s were my 2 pairs)

edit: seen that IG Video and HOLY **** that’s terrible.

I had the black and white pair and just look:

That's wild. Same thing happened to me with the Kyrie 1s. Out the box the traction was sticky, but after 2 to 3 weeks of playing they would pick up mad dust and turn into skates like your video. Had to turn them into outdoor hoop shoes.

That being said, I think the 1s looked best and there were definitely some super dope colorways like the Dream, Easter, Deceptive Reds, and many more.

1’s were too narrow for me and who can forget the paint chipping off the spikes in the back :sick: Was a good looking shoe though

1’s were too narrow for me and who can forget the paint chipping off the spikes in the back :sick: Was a good looking shoe though

Yeah I actually had to half size up to fit in them joints and I got narrow feet. And you right, the sneaker did look terrible once that paint started chipping off them spikes in the back :lol:

But if we're talking brand new, I think the Kyrie 1s had the best looking silhouette out of all 6 Kyries.

I had the patrick 5s. They gripped at my freshly waxed la fitness floor but slipped at this subpar high school court. Didn't try them on other courts sadly. Wish I could play in them right now

The 2 is like the Jordan 31. Near perfect shoe missing one component. In this case, cushioning.

4-6 has been a solid run. Traction works on my 5s. I just find the whole lacing system annoying.

2,4,6. Nothing else is even in the same ball park,
Not sure what is the best between 2 &4.

5 had the worst traction by far apart from 2 colourways.
Patrick’s & Squidwards.
Bizarre how only 2 pairs had good traction.

Anyone grab off finishline soldout now.. good price
Screenshot_20200430-125508_Samsung Internet.jpg

So the weirdest thing. I ordered the USA kyrie 6 from finishline. Finally sent but it’s from Nike warehouse. The box, packing tape, and shipping label clearly from Nike. Oh and the box came damaged. What is going on?

I've only balled in the 3's and 5's.

I loved the 3's. Crazy traction and lock down. The 5's took a while to break in for me, but once they did they were superb, especially with the Zoom Turbo unit.

I balled in the Kyrie 2 low and pinged my ankle really bad. Personally I felt the shoe had a weird combination of a low cut upper and minimal court feel = recipe for disaster.

Once I get my hands on a pair of 6's I think those will be the best overall.

Just copped Trophies below retail because I saw they were still available. Not a big fan of the 6 altogether but I think it's the best colorway of them including the concepts and that trophy cw is being slept on a bit.

I can see people valuing it a bit more years down the road.

Back
Top Bottom