Kyrie 6

Let the passing begin
1572835046131.png
1572835062233.png

1572835081524.png

More pass material

via sayitwithyakickz
Here is a look at the upcoming Nike Kyrie 6 GuangZhou these will be apart of the City Version in China ?? these will be releasing on November 11th!
1572883850974.png
1572883893619.png
1572883906403.png

City colorway are fire, US will probably get some wack release though :/

sneakerfreaker article says 11 city colorways lol

I'm sick of nike always making good colorways, yet they never come out here. How do u guys think we'll be able to get colorways like the tokyo city one? Stockx? GOAT?

At least the zoom is bigger, no heel zoom though still.

Is the zoom really bigger? I can’t quite confirm but based on what the sketches are representing, the zoom is much bigger than the Kyrie 1. Seems to be a subtle move but could indicate they the zoom is no larger than in the 5. I could be wrong...I actually am hoping I’m very wrong lol. More zoom = better (in my opinion) so I’m eagerly looking out for maybe a sneakerspass cut-up and comparison to confirm my hunch/prove it wrong.

JS”

Is the zoom really bigger? I can’t quite confirm but based on what the sketches are representing, the zoom is much bigger than the Kyrie 1. Seems to be a subtle move but could indicate they the zoom is no larger than in the 5. I could be wrong...I actually am hoping I’m very wrong lol. More zoom = better (in my opinion) so I’m eagerly looking out for maybe a sneakerspass cut-up and comparison to confirm my hunch/prove it wrong.

JS”
Its gonna be the same exact unit as the 5s. The only thing we can hope for now is that the heel foam is softer lol

Back
Top Bottom