Kyrie 6

A41E5742-CF4D-4D55-A286-D200E8EB6417.jpeg
16879AF0-BECC-45FD-AAE3-AB71E00502F4.jpeg

I'm TTS 10 and all my pairs of the VI's are 10's with no issue.

This makes me feel better. I ordered the black/white on from NDC for $72 shipped an hour ago in my regular 11.5 size. After seeing everyone say to size up, I tried to call but it's already preparing for shipment and it's too late to change. Finger's crossed it fits right.

This makes me feel better. I ordered the black/white on from NDC for $72 shipped an hour ago in my regular 11.5 size. After seeing everyone say to size up, I tried to call but it's already preparing for shipment and it's too late to change. Finger's crossed it fits right.

These, Jordan 34s, huaraches and Lebron 9s are the only pairs I’ve ever had that I had to half size up. Tts would of killed my feet after a few hours.

These, Jordan 34s, huaraches and Lebron 9s are the only pairs I’ve ever had that I had to half size up. Tts would of killed my feet after a few hours.

The 34's are amazing. Usually J's are slightly too big/small if I got a half size in either way but this model has been excellent.

Also whether you are buying the shoe for casual wear or performance plays a factor. When people wear shoes for performance they usually want them to have a snug-like, but comfortable, fit with hopes that the shoes will break-in for a more custom fit. Casual wearers don't care to go through that process and they want the idea fit right away.

I have seen a few YouTube reviewers allude to the Kyrie 6 having thicker than usual foam padding on the interior of the shoe and that gives it that initial tightness, but then go on to say that the foam loosens and conforms to your foot after a few wears.

I bought the shoes in my true size as well during the Nike Flash Sale. These were just too good to pass up at that price. Thinking about adding the Enlightenment pair before the sale is up just because. With that being said I will double back with my own personal fit experience once these touch down. I plan on getting a few runs in them this weekend.

Last edited:
I disagree. I really wanted them for both. I'm a size 10 in everything! Even thought a size 10.5 would be to big turns out that was a big NO. THESE ARE DEFINITELY NOT TTS. Mind you I don't have flat or fat feet either.

Haven worn the Kyrie 3 and Kyrie 5 TTS, I tried these on in-store and would recommend going up a 0.5 size for balling.

I also have very narrow feet!

Since I have no self control I went ahead and bought the blk/white right as the deal expired. Went TTS just as any other Kyrie so let’s hope they fit lol

Anyone got their shipping info yet? Paid the extra $5 to make sure I get them by Friday. Still no shipping email. Hope Nike warehouse still operating right now lol..

Anyone got their shipping info yet? Paid the extra $5 to make sure I get them by Friday. Still no shipping email. Hope Nike warehouse still operating right now lol..

I wouldn't sweat it. I've had plenty of two-day and next-day shipments arrive without any shipping notification at all.

For the launch color?

I order mine Sunday night. Got them in this morning, Just did the regular shipping method. You should be alright.

I wouldn't sweat it. I've had plenty of two-day and next-day shipments arrive without any shipping notification at all.
For the launch color?

I order mine Sunday night. Got them in this morning, Just did the regular shipping method. You should be alright.
Well I ordered a t shirt that was part of the sale as well. Got Shipping alert on the app, shows that that shirt shipped and the shoes are on backorder :ohwell:

I had my order arrive yesterday afternoon without any updates. The only thing I was received was an update showing the package had been delivered but nothing every showing the package had been shipped. Caught me by surprise as I figured they were just backed up and had yet to ship the package as expected.

Nonetheless I'm glad to have these and even more glad I ordered these in my true size. These will break in nicely!

Toying with the idea of potentially cutting the strap off my 6's. Anybody done this? I know there are some vids of some 2's getting the straps cut but the way the strap on the 6 is set up its not as straight forward. The fraying of the laces and the containment as a result of the strap are enough for me to consider removing. Got these during the nike flash sale and dont want to return so any suggestion on how to go about it would be ideal.

Since I have no self control I went ahead and bought the blk/white right as the deal expired. Went TTS just as any other Kyrie so let’s hope they fit lol

I went TTS as well and got mine Friday and I've been walking around the house all weekend to break them in. They're definitely snug but feel pretty good. No issues with my toe area yet but playing in them will be a different beast.

It just sucks this whole virus thing is going down and it's gonna be awhile before I really get to use these and the Greek Freak's on hardwood.

I went TTS as well and got mine Friday and I've been walking around the house all weekend to break them in. They're definitely snug but feel pretty good. No issues with my toe area yet but playing in them will be a different beast.

It just sucks this whole virus thing is going down and it's gonna be awhile before I really get to use these and the Greek Freak's on hardwood.

As a narrow footer true to size worked perfectly for me as well. I couldn't imagine going up in these. The shoes would've been over sized had I done so. I'll admit they were snug initially, but far from being too little or uncomfortable.

jaypesoz jaypesoz just got mine in and doing the same as well! Lol

They fit like any other ball shoe when I first put them on. No immediate discomfort or pain. They fit just right. Really love the soft leather on the upper, and I’m surprised how flexible the stitched swoosh is as well. With that said I have a skinny and narrow foot so my TTS 11 was no issue for me.

yeah this virus thing really sucks. My local rec leagues all announced weekday and weekend leagues are suspended for the time being smh. Went to 24hr on Friday to shoot around in my Kyrie lows, gf wasn’t having it but was able to convince her it’ll be okay. 48 hours later and I don’t think it’s okay to go to the gym anymore. Which sucks big time. So for now I’m just wearing these in my house trying to imagine how the traction and cushion is like:lol:
EB756ABF-B28A-470C-A596-FBE49398264B.jpeg

922E6D03-795C-423C-8461-3FF652707B50.jpeg

They’ll definitely look good doing random house chores:lol: And yeah, after balling exclusively in various fly-knit shoes over the past few months, I was pleasantly surprised at how really good the leather feels on my feet.

I’m already looking forward to picking up another pair strictly for outdoor use. Hopefully, the bred colorways get discounted soon.

I play in the black pair outdoors, no indoor courts because virus. Not much wear on the tread

Back
Top Bottom