Kyrie 6

My Kyrie McFlys finally came. Love how they turned out.
727A5273-04DE-4477-A155-F32B90DFC7EB.jpeg 2215AB0A-80C9-461B-939E-04E4FFADF449.jpeg 34A41C8D-C867-43A1-90F5-7881836142A2.jpeg 66AEB895-2EC5-4843-92F3-6889BDB14122.jpeg

Good deals out there, I wanna try em out but with no hardwood for a while I’ll prob just chill

if I could get a pair of Nike so I can return em if they don’t workfor me I’d do it. But I need to get some runs in. Oh well

10 and 11.5 Trophies. 25% taken in cart, shipping is $11

Anyone played in both the Kyrie 6 and the KD12’s? Watching some comparison videos online but curious for any additional thoughts

Anyone played in both the Kyrie 6 and the KD12’s? Watching some comparison videos online but curious for any additional thoughts
Both are well rounded shoes and solid in all categories. But they excel in different areas. KD cushioning and Kyrie support.

KD's cushioning is not a gimmick if you haven't experienced zoom strobel yet. Traction is like glue if clean but dust buildup is a thing. Materials make this more comfy and breathable than the Kyrie.

If you tried the Kyrie 5 you're getting almost the same thing with the 6. Just better materials and easier lacing system. Straight jacket fit.

Can't go wrong with either.

I think I’m the only person who didn’t like the kd12.... fit just seemed off, didn’t feel secure and locked in

Exact same reason why I got rid of mine. Lock down wasn't there and I always was thinking about rolling my ankles when playing. Cushion was great though don't get me wrong but there are better options for hooping.

Thanks for the feedback fellas. Haven’t seen PG 4’s on deep discount yet but if those are better then the Kyries and on par with the KD 12’s then maybe I’ll just wait. Gyms gonna be closed for a while anyway

I think I’m the only person who didn’t like the kd12.... fit just seemed off, didn’t feel secure and locked in
i dont know if these were the shoes kd played in during his last season at golden state...but i remember him losing his shoes a number of times in game...i dont know if it was the way he wore/laced them or the shoe...but i do remember him constantly having his shoe fly off...i dont own a pair...but they look cool...

i dont think the kyrie 5s got discounted like this...maybe its bc of the season being cancelled or put on hold...or maybe its bc kyrie is out for the season...but $67 is a great price!

i dont know if these were the shoes kd played in during his last season at golden state...but i remember him losing his shoes a number of times in game...i dont know if it was the way he wore/laced them or the shoe...but i do remember him constantly having his shoe fly off...
It's been a thing for years. He sizes up too much.

It's been a thing for years. He sizes up too much.

I thought it had more to do with the narrowness of his heels. I mean they are oddly narrow in a sports science kind of way. Ironically I've also read that he sizes up from a 17 to 18 so he can wear several layers of tape and socks without discomfort. It appears he just hasn't found that medium yet.

Back
Top Bottom