Kyrie Irving Challenges Kobe Brant to a game of 1 on 1. $50,000 To The Winner....

only way my dood Kyrie has a shot if they playin 1 on 1....FULL COURT. 
laugh.gif

If kyrie misses once, its curtains. 
just too little.

I don't think the general public has ever really seen kobe play any real 1 on 1 ( that sacred, behind closed doors @ practice +*%%) 
eek.gif

I like Kyrie more and more everyday. If only he didn't play for the Cavs. Luckily in 3-6 years, he won't be playing for them.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I like Kyrie more and more everyday. If only he didn't play for the Cavs. Luckily in 3-6 years, he won't be playing for them.
sad but true

laugh.gif
at anyone thinking Kobe is just going to stand still and let Kyrie dances with the ball. Kyrie better pray he hit all his jumper because once kobe get the ball it's over. Post up all day. 6'6 vs 6'0. Size matter

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Kobe would destroy him, if you think otherwise your on crack.

thing is im starting to like Kyrie and think hes pretty damn good but this is no contest.

Im far from a kobe fan but this is just the truth.  Kobe been playin 1-on-5 his whole career, 1-on-1 is a joke to him
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ps, kobe droppin 60 on the cavs next season, blee dat

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

If they play half court I don't see how anyone can think he has a chance of beating Bean.
People play 1 on 1 full court?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

jk i know what you mean

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

laugh.gif
at anyone thinking Kobe is just going to stand still and let Kyrie dances with the ball. Kyrie better pray he hit all his jumper because once kobe get the ball it's over. Post up all day. 6'6 vs 6'0. Size matter

Agreed.  In a 1 on 1, the size mismatch will kill most PGs.  That's why, no one picks PGs for 1-on-1, except for maybe NBA LIVE, and even then, they are too tiny!!

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Im far from a kobe fan but this is just the truth.  Kobe been playin 1-on-5 his whole career, 1-on-1 is a joke to him
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
imagine the number of pump fakes he could get off with no shot clock

eek.gif

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
imagine the number of pump fakes he could get off with no shot clock

eek.gif
50 per possession, Kyrie has to bite sometime right? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm starting to like Kyrie, but this is Kobe Bryant. I'm sure Kyrie will get some points up, but its curtains after that. 

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I feel like hes going to stay there for a long time. Ten years or more. 
The AnimalThug signal has been raised though
laugh.gif

Duke thing aside. Kyrie is starting to become one of my favortite players in the league. But Kobe would wash him 9 times out of 10. Kyrie's Jumper would have to be wet all game to have a shot.

I dont even like Kobe, but c'mon single coverage? Even with injuries he'd still win.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Kobe would destroy him, if you think otherwise your on crack.

thing is im starting to like Kyrie and think hes pretty damn good but this is no contest.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Futuristic

If they were playing one on one with 3 dribbles max (the way NBA players play), it'd be close.
I was telling Monstar about that. We actually worked out with it. There is a two dribble version also. Anything more than the allowed dribbles = automatic turnover.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by Futuristic

If they were playing one on one with 3 dribbles max (the way NBA players play), it'd be close.
I was telling Monstar about that. We actually worked out with it. There is a two dribble version also. Anything more than the allowed dribbles = automatic turnover.

in a 1/2 court set? u mean people have no handles/

Kyrie would have to break his ankles and make him fall repeatedly... If they are going to 21, I'd say Kobe 21 Kyrie 7.   If they are going to 11, I'd say Kyrie gets 1 possibly 2.
Kobe will shoot jumpers in Kyrie's face until he misses, and then post him up the rest of the time. I have to look at the video again, but I highly doubt Kyrie is a legit 6'3"

Back
Top Bottom