Kyrie Irving's ball control

Come on don't turn this into a Miami - Cleveland thread ...

I knew my dude AT would be in here worked up
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

These dudes love to kick us when we're down. It's all good.

Originally Posted by RetroSan

so the residents of city of Miami are incapable of being die-hard fans?

Have u seen how empty and quiet the arena is during the regular season though ? I dont even think Miami fans on this board would dispute that overall their fan base is trash. They have arguably the best player to ever live but they still need to provide the residents of Miami incentive and encouragement to show up. That speaks for itself.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I didnt know Kyrie had it like that tho!

and def. Not to !*%! on Kyrie bc he definitely got Ill Yo-yos BUT ...a quite a few of 1s and 2s in the League got it like that.

can we all agree that Reke & Jamal crawford have some of the Filthiest handles in the League right?

ever go to game and watch pre game warm ups?
I never forget I went to a toronto/magic game Mad Early and Alvin Williams was Dicing Ninjas up pre-game
he did some mess where he was coming up from a low cross over, put the ball behind his head while he touched the ground with his off hand and slid by... (i know hard to describe)

Reke and Jamal definitely have silly handles. What they do @ 6'5
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I remember when Reke went to the McDonalds AA game practice ( I think) , he was destroying the Kids
laugh.gif
Affirmative.. You'd be surprised, like I was about Kyrie, of how many guards has Choppers like this... You get the
eek.gif
once you see it...  It took a while for my friends to notice Chris Paul's handles..  But, People I've noticed that are not obvious with their handles are Kemba (I'm pretty sure this is pretty obvious though lol Pittsburgh), Brandon Knight, Ty Lawson.. Ty Lawson has some handles man.. I can't find when he did this Tim Haradaway on a Fast Break
sick.gif
.. goodness.. Like in UNC or Highschool though..

i'm sure there was some empty seats at the arena but that can be the result of a number of things. Some fans may not have the income to splurge on the luxury of watching King James put a ball in a hoop. But at the same time, that does mean they can't show there appreciation and support by watching the game in there respective homes.

We beeeeeeen known he was the goods in the CBB thread. That's my PG (was a Dukie so he'll always be my PG)

He was the person I wanted Duke to land the most. I remember when people said that BK & Corey Joseph were better PG's than him. Then I watched him give Corey Joseph & Finlay Prep 30 of them thangs & I KNEW K had done it again
pimp.gif

He's gonna be giving a lot of boys fits for a lot of years to come. Welcome To The Club
pimp.gif

If Clevelanders can afford it then heads in Miami should be able to as well. If your fan base is large enough there should never be a problem filling the arena.

All im saying is id rather play in a city where im appreciated like Cleveland, as opposed to a materialistic city like Miami where heads only show up to the game to be seen by their peers.

Originally Posted by RetroSan

i'm sure there was some empty seats at the arena but that can be the result of a number of things. Some fans may not have the income to splurge on the luxury of watching King James put a ball in a hoop. But at the same time, that does mean they can't show there appreciation and support by watching the game in there respective homes.

STOP

Originally Posted by NooEra

If Clevelanders can afford it then heads in Miami should be able to as well. If your fan base is large enough there should never be a problem filling the arena.

All im saying is id rather play in a city where im appreciated like Cleveland, as opposed to a materialistic city like Miami where heads only show up to the game to be seen by their peers.
I suspect it would more difficult to purchase Cavs tickets than Heat tickets but if i'm wrong i'll take that L in my assumption and leave it at that
Now i'm not denying there are indeed bandwagon fans out there but the way you come across, it seems like you think less than 10-15% of the fanbase is real fans and i don't believe thats accurate. 

Originally Posted by kidoopz

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I didnt know Kyrie had it like that tho!

and def. Not to !*%! on Kyrie bc he definitely got Ill Yo-yos BUT ...a quite a few of 1s and 2s in the League got it like that.

can we all agree that Reke & Jamal crawford have some of the Filthiest handles in the League right?

ever go to game and watch pre game warm ups?
I never forget I went to a toronto/magic game Mad Early and Alvin Williams was Dicing Ninjas up pre-game
he did some mess where he was coming up from a low cross over, put the ball behind his head while he touched the ground with his off hand and slid by... (i know hard to describe)

Reke and Jamal definitely have silly handles. What they do @ 6'5
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I remember when Reke went to the McDonalds AA game practice ( I think) , he was destroying the Kids
laugh.gif
Affirmative.. You'd be surprised, like I was about Kyrie, of how many guards has Choppers like this... You get the
eek.gif
once you see it...  It took a while for my friends to notice Chris Paul's handles..  But, People I've noticed that are not obvious with their handles are Kemba (I'm pretty sure this is pretty obvious though lol Pittsburgh), Brandon Knight, Ty Lawson.. Ty Lawson has some handles man.. I can't find when he did this Tim Haradaway on a Fast Break
sick.gif
.. goodness.. Like in UNC or Highschool though..

X_______x @ Kyrie woa....I posted a video of Jamal in high school cuttin up cats a few years ago, cats were hittin me with the usual "YMCA competition" comments. Fact is he was doin cats most filthy. That tyreke video against the high schoolers was abuse too lmao I tell people about that all of the time. I wish I could see some Allen Iverson practice (lmao) footage or a set of streetball highlights. That Indian girl from Louisville is sick with the handles too!
eek.gif
Yeah, Kyrie is abusing some world class basketball athletes like this is nothing to sneeze at lol and the high school lights are ill too. Didn't know he could dunk like that

Too be fair.... most NBA level PGs will CARVE up a full-court press/trap

With that being said...

+10 style points

If i was a superstar in the NBA id rather play in Cleveland than Miami all day. At least there are real fans that care about the team. 

FRAUD status.

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

With that being said...

+10 style points

Child please.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

NooEra wrote:

If i was a superstar in the NBA id rather play in Cleveland than Miami all day. At least there are real fans that care about the team. 

FRAUD status.

Like none of my reasons were valid ? Sit your hating *+$ down bro
laugh.gif

Id rather be the man in a small market team with passionate fans than a piece in a d-bag puzzle of stars in a city where no one cares enough to show up to the arena. If you cant understand that simple logic then idk what to tell you fam.

Honestly, if I lived in Miami, last thing I'm doing is sitting inside an arena for 2.5 hours when I could be watching the game at a bar on ocean drive with the ocean breeze hitting me.

Im pretty sure the people that bash the Miami fan base (or lack there of) have never been to Miami. Last thing you want to do in south beach is be inside.

laugh.gif
at how this turned into another anti Cleveland thread....with that said I can't wait until he leaves there too.

It's not an anti-Cleveland thread, there's been like 5 people who said that and sensitive Cavs fans started up with "buncha haters on NT" talk. This supposed anti-Cleveland sentiment is vastly overblown... at least about the Cavs. Maybe it's the tired running joke of making fun of Ohio, but either way.. it's hardly serious or as widespread as some complain.

Ive been to Miami a handful of times. I mean the weather is nice in LA too and i dont see the Lakers having a problem filling the arena. Especially if one lives in Miami; you can watch the game on TV with the ocean breeze hitting u anytime u want. REAL fans will make an attempt to make it to the arena.

All i was saying is i dont get the " i cant wait till he leaves Cleveland" talk. How does that make sense ? As a fan of the NBA, i hope he stays and flourishes in Cleveland for years to come . All NTers wants is for Kyrie to be spotted in a club in Manhattan or South Beach so they can comment about it on Twitter. Bunch of herbs man i swear
laugh.gif

If you want to watch Cavs games there are PLENTY of ways to do so.

What i said was partially tongue in cheek. And of course dudes get all butthurt about it.

But on the other hand I want to see players like him, Wall, Love, etc. competing deep in the playoffs. Maybe it happens in Cleveland where he's surrounded by good pieces like OKC or Chi has. Or maybe it doesn't and he leaves like DWill or CP3 did.

If their management is able to build a top level team, then good for him and their franchise. Then again, if they don't, then why would he want to stay there and be irrelevant in April/May/June.

That's just the way the NBA is now whether you like it or not.

Ive been to Miami a handful of times. I mean the weather is nice in LA too and i dont see the Lakers having a problem filling the arena. Especially if one lives in Miami; you can watch the game on TV with the ocean breeze hitting u anytime u want. REAL fans will make an attempt to make it to the arena.

All i was saying is i dont get the " i cant wait till he leaves Cleveland" talk. How does that make sense ? As a fan of the NBA, i hope he stays and flourishes in Cleveland for years to come . All NTers wants is for Kyrie to be spotted in a club in Manhattan or South Beach so they can comment about it on Twitter. Bunch of herbs man i swear
laugh.gif

stop trollin homie. we get it now.

Originally Posted by MaxElite

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

With that being said...

+10 style points

Child please.

you act like the kid said something wrong.

on another note i remember alot of NTers talking bout they wouldnt touch Kyrie with the number 1 pick and he would be a bust.

30t6p3b.gif

i swear if the kid didnt get hurt in Durham, Duke wouldve been cutting down those nets that year.

laugh.gif

You can't be cereal comparing the Lakers looooong history to a still relatively new Miami organization.

I could go into a more detailed explanation but common sense should be able to tell you the difference between the two.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

And yet another Cleveland NT hater wrote:
dude is wild fun to watch. def cant wait til he leaves cleveland. i hope its soon. he needs to be on tv.

laugh.gif

..I swear the Hate in these NT dudes bloods is crucial. Y'all need role-models, not internet message boards.

Kyrie is the next best thing in the NBA and yall dudes mad because he's in Cleveland
laugh.gif
. Suckas.
Nobody is mad he's in Cleveland. We feel bad that his talent is being wasted in a city/team that isn't going to go anywhere. He deserves better. 

Back
Top Bottom