LA gear AJIV

what I can't believe is that they didn't get sued for producing them - JB got some serious lawyers

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

WOW Did they have to make it that obvious?

You know back in the day, it was lame to do stuff like this, and its funny that people are bashing la gear for re-releasing a clear rip off of the jordan iv,however, you find it acceptable that dozens of brands have copied the AF1's, Chuck T allstars, dunks, and even keds alife, supreme, visvim, bape. I thinkback then la gear had the right idea but their execution was horribly off. I remember la gear just knocking off everyone including reebok until they finallycame up with their own gimmick with the la gear lights. Personally i think these were the best la gear sneakers made.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by wkej

Originally Posted by zageretokintaman

Originally Posted by solejordan

I remember LA Gear with kind of red spotlights inserted in the midsole, flashing at every steps ... Am I the only one ?

na bro use to have them as well back in the day. some NT'ers werent even around yet

Those must be 18-20 years old, they looked like knight rider shoes ... so much time has passed ...

Old times i remember those too
those were the good old days.
glasses.gif

I remember LA Gear with kind of red spotlights inserted in the midsole, flashing at every steps ... Am I the only one ?
Man the sold out quick when they was released.

OMG back in the day a lot of cheap immatation Jordans came out. I remember Venture and Zayres had pairs mocking 3's and 4's called XJ5000 or Volleys.

Yeah LA Lights.........I used to break my little cousin when he wore his.

Originally Posted by wkej

na bro use to have them as well back in the day. some NT'ers werent even around yet

Those must be 18-20 years old, they looked like knight rider shoes ... so much time has passed ...

Old times i remember those too

Me too...

roll.gif

Truth hurts on all levels.

I remember most kicks looked alike in the 80's. The only thing different was the logo.

I miss those days.

Back
Top Bottom