**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

As much as I don't like him, it should have been Rondo. But Rob/Magic must have found out something they didnt like. They met up with him.
it has more to do with rondo rather getting more playing time in new orleans than coming to la as the mentor and back up. lol@ thinking it was magic and robs decision.

The new 2 way contract only allows the player to spend up to 45 days with the NBA team that signs him. The remaining time is spent in the G League.

We desperately need a backup PG and a backup C.
I love Caruso but I don't know how effective he would be.

Magic said he is looking moreso for a veteran PG for the backup spot. I wonder what veteran PG's are even left to sign.

Also, I don't know if we have enough for a suitable back up C. I don't think the back up C is that important because I am predicting A LOT of small ball for this team, but still.

Brandon Jennings
Ty Lawson
Derrick Rose
Ian Clark
Deron Williams
Ramon Sessions
Barbosa
STuckey

Yes to Rose! Him or Clark would be perfect for this system. Clark played for Luke so chemistry is there already!

I think we can still give him about 4 or 5 million... someone please confirm.

Playing for us beats going to china.
I can also see him and Ball on the court together.

For one year I'd give it a try.

Damn. This was going to be my new SN if I got banned.

would be interesting to trade randle + dengs contract and see if anyone bites

My body is beyond ready to see him leave.

Julius is a dead man walking. You now have two guys on the roster that are better than him and that will be cheaper to keep in the immediate future. Hoping his relegation to the bench comes sooner rather than later.

Ian Clark still available?

Yuck.

Magic just now at the KCP presser again named everyone on the fast break with Zo EXCEPT Clarkson
I'm dying hahahaha

Not sure if Rose is ok with role of back up/mentor. He still talks like he is a superstar. You don't want that kind of drama.

Best from that list is Ennis.

Back
Top Bottom