**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I think he could be "salvaged" if he played PF. Still wouldn't live up to the contract, but he would play better.

LOL at anyone thinking deng got anything left in the tank.....someone need to take him out back and put him down :lol:
If we bring him off bench to play PF. If he hits his open 3s, 20 foot jumpers and makes hard cuts to the basket for 10 points a game that would be pretty decent.

So much of our future depends on how good Ball and Ingram are this year.

If they are as good as they were in SL, adding George to play the 2 and cousins to play the 5 (assuming he shows maturity this year) would be a better team IMO than adding LeBron if he wants his Klutch sports boys on the team and us having to gut our team for his needs.

Gives us. ball/George/Ingram/kuzma/cousins

Great defenders at 2 and 3. Good roaming defender in Ball. All 5 positions can shoot 3s. 3 of the players on rookie deals.

Of course if Ball and Ingram suck, then this line up will lead to us being a 2nd round exit type of team. Lebron and George would be better additions with Ingram as your 6th man.

Either way so exicited for the season. Hopefully we get at least 1 FA next summer but I fully expect a let down so not gettin my hopes up.

giphy.gif

No one said he can't be one hell of a player, especially on an east team where his usage will be extremely high.
Hope he succeeds, but im happy with da Ball Control era :smokin

Reactions: DLF
actually they did. alot of people did. thats why they wanted him gone.

but atlas it doesnt matter now because hopefully ball will be one of the greats when its all said and done

Great article on ESPN right now about the how salary cap might not be as high as expected next summer thus making teams that paid big last summer for free agents suffer. Could put a dent in those teams who already have huge deals for guys like Harden, Wall etc. With this news I bet mid season depending on how we are doing we try to dump clarkson and other guarenteed contracts to make as much cap space in summer. Teams with lots of cap space next summer may benefit huge. Lakers and Sixers both have huge potential, all depending on how their respective teams do and how well their talent shows out.

Great article on ESPN right now about the how salary cap might not be as high as expected next summer thus making teams that paid big last summer for free agents suffer. Could put a dent in those teams who already have huge deals for guys like Harden, Wall etc. With this news I bet mid season depending on how we are doing we try to dump clarkson and other guarenteed contracts to make as much cap space in summer. Teams with lots of cap space next summer may benefit huge. Lakers and Sixers both have huge potential, all depending on how their respective teams do and how well their talent shows out.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"Teams just found out the cap may not go up much, gonna hurt teams that spent a lot"

"I bet Lakers salary dump Clarkson and Deng and gain a ton of cap space"

:lol: :rofl:

New NT, same NT. :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"Teams just found out the cap may not go up much, gonna hurt teams that spent a lot"

"I bet Lakers salary dump Clarkson and Deng and gain a ton of cap space"

:lol: :rofl:

New NT, same NT. :lol:
Don't recall seeing "Deng" in my post Trump

Deng will be fine, they made the right decision letting Mos go over Deng, Deng will be able to help this team.

Call me crazy but I believe it!

Back
Top Bottom