**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Would you guys trade for Kyrie if we could get deng off the books?

Kyrie for Deng, Clarkson and a future first.

Not sure how it would work exactly since we have Zo and KCP starting at 1-2,
But **** it deal with that bridge if we get there right?

blake_goldjersey1.jpg
wearing them kmart and 1's lol

Man what? :lol:

Cleveland would never take a deal like that

I genuinely hope you're kidding. Kyrie is an all-NBA type player and any team would have to give up a haul to get him. Also, why would they take Deng's awful contract? We'd have to give up Ingram and a 1st to even begin the discussion. Bill Simmons floated the idea of sending IT4, the Nets pick and some other salary to Cleveland for Kyrie

You guys realize that the hypothetical trade i created was literally, hypothetical right?
You dudes come up with some wild *** ESPN trade machine scenarios that make no sense 365 days a year and the one trade idea i post ya'll flaming me for :rofl:

Dude you see what PG was traded for? A bag of potato chips.
When a team loses all of its leverage and the player is going to leave regardless, you dont get very many amazing trade offers anymore.

Clarkson and a 1st isnt the most unrealistic offer, it would be better than oladipo for ****ing paul george. :rolleyes

But that trade is absolutely ridiculous. One of the worst proposals I've ever heard.

Like Cleveland would give up Kyrie and take on $50 million for the rotting carcass of Luol Deng and Clarkson.

Phoenix, Minny, Miami all can realistically put together packages 5x better than we can

The funny part would be, what if LeBron really did want to come here, and the Cavs dealt Kyrie here first? :lol:

Or maybe, that's their elaborate plan. :nerd:

Totally joking, we aren't getting Kyrie, nor should we attempt to.

oladipo and sabonis for 1 year of PG is infinitely better than clarkson, deng, and a first for 3 years (or 2) of kyrie.

the leverage the cavs have over kyrie is completely different and a lot stronger than what indiana had with PG.

your trade proposal is flat out terrible.

oladipo and sabonis for 1 year of PG is infinitely better than clarkson, deng, and a first for 3 years (or 2) of kyrie.

the leverage the cavs have over kyrie is completely different and a lot stronger than what indiana had with PG.

your trade proposal is flat out terrible.

I thought you were my dude dennis.
I am dissapoint |l

No personal attacks.
You guys realize that the hypothetical trade i created was literally, hypothetical right?
You dudes come up with some wild *** ESPN trade machine scenarios that make no sense 365 days a year and the one trade idea i post ya'll flaming me for :rofl:

Dude you see what PG was traded for? A bag of potato chips.
When a team loses all of its leverage and the player is going to leave regardless, you dont get very many amazing trade offers anymore.

Clarkson and a 1st isnt the most unrealistic offer, it would be better than oladipo for ****ing paul george. :rolleyes
lol what, again why the hell would anyone take on Deng, then add to the fact that it's mdfking Kyrie man, smh just take yo L and admit your stupidity.

Ennis tried to derail the tank last season, I like that he's getting another chance but what the hell are they thinking waiving Nwaba, definitely coulda been the backup this year.

Ennis tried to derail the tank last season, I like that he's getting another chance but what the hell are they thinking waiving Nwaba, definitely coulda been the backup this year.
They had to waive Nwaba to sign KCP. He would've been back if he cleared waivers

Back
Top Bottom