**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

clarkson-dunk-on-exum-o.gif

The dunk that made JC a NT legend and dudes started calling him baby T-Mac :lol:

You said he's ranked 44th as if it meant something tho :lol:. I just did a quick count and there's at least 25 guys that have no business being in the top 40 and it's not even debatable

He's behind Nance Jr. and tied with Dirk (who are around the same number of minutes), you do keep talking about him as if he's a defensive savant. Which he isn't.

He's behind Nance Jr. and tied with Dirk (who are around the same number of minutes), you do keep talking about him as if he's a defensive savant. Which he isn't.

Bruh you said he's average because he's ranked 44th. Clearly he should be ranked much higher by any reasonable standard. I know you're not really about to sit up here and say he's on the same level as Dirk

Bruh you said he's average because he's ranked 44th. Clearly he should be ranked much higher by any reasonable standard. I know you're not really about to sit up here and say he's on the same level as Dirk

He's average because he's an average defender, he's not elite (ie Draymond, AD category) which you've said on multiple occasions today.

Take a closer look at that list. There's probably not even 5 players on there who are legitimately better than him. That's elite

Take a closer look at that list. There's probably not even 5 players on there who are legitimately better than him. That's elite

Draymond
AD
Luc
Giannis
Taps
Big Al
James Johnson
Taj
Al Farouq
Milsap
Nance Jr.

Think there's definitely more than 5. I just listed the ones with similar minutes Literally almost everyone on that list made their bones or reps as being defenders 1st. Not saying it's the end all be all metric but it does have Kuz as the worst defender at his position which definitely matches with the eye test.

Last edited:
Nance can't guard 5s and gets cooked on switches. Millsap has played like 15 games. And nobody else on there except dray giannis and maybe luc are as versatile. There are better rim protectors but few that are as versatile and can guard both the perimeter and paint effectively. At least you couldn't name 43 guys better

Nance can't guard 5s and gets cooked on switches. Millsap has played like 15 games. And nobody else on there except dray giannis and maybe luc are as versatile. There are better rim protectors but few that are as versatile and can guard both the perimeter and paint effectively. At least you couldn't name 43 guys better

Lol ok. You let one stop of Harden negate him getting cooked 9 other times. Juju has been cooked on switches as well this season.

Don’t forget the knee troubles. We’d be faced with maxing a kid with knee injury history next summer

And keeping Moz's contract would have been a good idea?

I like Hart and Kuzma. Plus Brook is gone in one year. KCP gone in one year.

I was a fan of D.Lo but getting rid of the Mozgov contract was a must.

Why keep dead weight for a player (while talented) had issues?

I remember when this season started, guys talking about how they were a much closer team this year compared to last.

I understand D.Lo is going to continue to get buckets and I hope he plays well...but he is gone.

Just me.

What talented player doesn't have issues tho? We're likely pursuing cousins and George. Just let that sink in for a moment in terms of character and controversy. But whatever what's done is done

Back
Top Bottom