**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Good point. Really tough schedule indeed. The thing that burns is those losses to bad or injured teams (LAC, DEN, mem, sac, Phx, cha, nyk)
it dont mean a damn thing cuz when that schedule gets easier, randle, clarkson, nance, probably gonna be gone for deng and future draft picks and this team will probably be worse.

problem with this is teams know they aint gotta do **** to get these guys cuz they gon be free agents anyways cuz they know the lakers going after two big free agents and their value is shot. none of those guys gonna get deng to move unless we attach future first rounders as well

magic don goofed big time just as everyone predicted
as i mentioned in the nba thread
remember who our gm is, a former agent who may or may not have the best reputation with other gms and agents.

why are they frustrated with randle? guy is one of only two players who play hard on the defensive end?

is it because he makes dumb turnovers? every got damn player on this team makes dumb *** turnovers every single game

the player complaining musta been andrew bogut

'He just said it's marketing,' Johnson says. 'That's what he had to do to market not only his son but the brand. Before I met him I had already thought that. I already knew what he was doing.'

Congratulations magic

why are they frustrated with randle? guy is one of only two players who play hard on the defensive end?

is it because he makes dumb turnovers? every got damn player on this team makes dumb *** turnovers every single game

the player complaining musta been andrew bogut

Nobody likes to be around a sulk who's going to pout if they don't get their way.

Bruh is a 20/10 player with elite defense, right now, today. Why TF would you want to trade him
exactly. but reports have stated that it's almost certain that Randle will go.

DUDE is balling out, grabbing offensive boards and really ups the energy level whenever he's in.
I want the dude to stay. No matter what tho, I'm a fan of his fo sho

Nobody likes to be around a sulk who's going to pout if they don't get their way.

You mean like DeMarcus cousins?

Why is Randle sulking tho? Could it be because management told him to get in the best shape of his life, work on his defense etc and he does all that yet still can't get minutes he's earned and is on the trade block? Sounds like great management to me. They've been dicking him around all season. Anybody would be pissed

is he not a good dude in the locker room?! sheesh

They got rid of the last guy, and won't hesitate to do it again. I mean I was on board for a minute with Julius, but if he's hell bent on being a starter, this isn't the place for him.

oh ok. that's crazy. Who cares really if you're starting or not. That's just
not the right mentality. Heck, if Kobe came off the bench he prolly scored
60 per night.

If we move all 3 of those guys and keep Deng, will we even have two max slots?

I think so. Stretching Deng should do it. Honestly I hope if they are going this route they should definitely try and unload Deng as well.

I think so. Stretching Deng should do it. Honestly I hope if they are going this route they should definitely try and unload Deng as well.

I thought I read management has lost hope in moving Deng. I assume teams want BI and/or Kuz included

I thought I read management has lost hope in moving Deng. I assume teams want BI and/or Kuz included

That's what the reports were. I think stretching him still gets us to another max slot though with Zo, BI, Kuz, Hart being the guaranteed salaries should they decide to move all 3.

exactly. but reports have stated that it's almost certain that Randle will go.

DUDE is balling out, grabbing offensive boards and really ups the energy level whenever he's in.
I want the dude to stay. No matter what tho, I'm a fan of his fo sho
i like how you think on the randle situation. the last jedi not so much

i like how you think on the randle situation. the last jedi not so much
upload_2018-1-8_16-18-11.jpeg

Reactions: MVP
Back
Top Bottom