**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

069d0cbdb9d4f3c97b1539d7a4069950--magic-johnson.jpg

to his credit, this is all specualtion from windhorst
im not buying it

Last edited:
Luke isn't as bad as some of you make it seem. Gahhdamm y'all make it seem as if frank hamblen is back in this ***

You may be right , but hiring someone to make a potential free agent target feel warm and fuzzy inside is beneath the Lakers.

Mike Brown lasted only about a year or less.

Dude's on here and LG keep saying "Man Luke is the problem, Lakers need to hire not a re tread coach with no Lakers ties or blood lines".

:lol:

What the hell was Mike Brown or even Mike D'Antoni then when the Lakers hired them and went that direction ?

:lol:

If they fire Luke for Bron's guy, we're already ****ed.

Magic is about to really, really, REALLY screw this up.

I got a baaaaaaaaad feelin about this. :smh:

Magic could've came out publicly and backed Luke after the Lavar news though. He didn't. It means something.

Magic could've came out publicly and backed Luke after the Lavar news though. He didn't. It means something.

Or it could mean they don’t want to bring more attention to a situation he or management doesn’t care about.

710 ways saying management will not respond to any of LaVar’s comments since they his opinion means nothing.

Ok fine then, respond to the Fitz reports.

All you need to publicly say is Luke is my guy. Magic won't even go out and speak.

He shouldn't have to if they don't care what Lavar says. Who the hell responds to every single rumor that comes about? I'm prety sure Jeanie put out a tweet or something InLukeWeTrust.

Where's the statement? Not a Momo tweet either. When is the last time Magic or Rob have said anything ?

Still wondering why they have to say anything. You want them to respond to every trade rumor as well?

Back
Top Bottom