**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Do you guys know of any events coming up in LA for all star weekend? I found one at West Field culver city (fox hills mall)
https://www.westfield.com/culvercity/events/all-events/meet-lakers-legend-michael-cooper/46698

Don't miss NBA's All-Star action at Pro Image Sports!

Purchase any hat or jersey in-store on Saturday, February 17 from 9:30-11:30AM to receive an autographed photo from the Lakers legend himself, Michael Cooper!

Or, pre-purchase the Michael Cooper jersey in-store now to receive front of the line access on February 17. Limited jersey quantities available, while supplies last.

What's with y'all? First we're gunna get Klay this summer and now Danny ainge is gunna trade us his best draft pick for JC & Randle? Y'all smoking something too strong. Put the weed down.

What's with y'all? First we're gunna get Klay this summer and now Danny ainge is gunna trade us his best draft pick for JC & Randle? Y'all smoking something too strong. Put the weed down.
Mine was a wish :/. I know damn well we ain’t trading for Tatum :lol:

Lakers fans watching the Cavs implode.

giphy.gif

SoHi’s right about AG being a better three point shooter. But I can counter that with Julius being a better passer, ball handler and defender

IMG_6584.PNG

This season only.
Problem with AG is Idk if he can play small ball 5. His best position is Kuzma's position at stretch 4.

Hilarious that the Magic had him playing the 3 :lol:

If we're talking strictly as 4s, I'm taking Gordon all day.

Back
Top Bottom