**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Bruh... we are ELEVEN YEARS AWAY from your first doom & gloom prediction.
Saying it's 'getting old' is inaccurate; it's old. Presently. Currently.
We're definitely winning for the next TWENTY ONE years.
JFC 😂🤦🏻‍♂️
We're not the Cubs, bruh.

???????

Next year is 15 fam. :lol:

11 years from my 3rd example.

???????

Next year is 15 fam. :lol:

11 years from my 3rd example.
I thought you were talking about 15 years from last championship.
I didn't read your entire response. I usually don't read the entirety of your doom & gloom BS.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Facts = doom and gloom. Shrugs.

Worst stretch in Laker history, inarguable fact, is ME being doom and gloom? Or me telling the truth out loud?

I could try bein like you guys "golly gee shucks I hope we sign LeBron to his super max contract forever, we can't ever lose him" but there's enough of that already.

Worst stretch in Lakers history but the NBA has stayed the same so there is no reason why the Lakers shouldn't always dominate.....

Zero context at all just worst strech.....

Never seen anyone argue in the most obtuse way besides you. And it's been going on for years....

But everything CP says has to be facts....

Man please just go root for someone else.

Last edited:
Naw I'm good. I'm gonna fan how I fan same as you're free to fan how you fan. Being a blind homer isn't for everybody. Some things I look the other way for, for a purpose (tanking), other things are not ok in my opinion. (Maxing out 40 year olds) And I speak to those. Just because I don't blindly follow all of you guys with your hopes and dreams doesn't mean I'm rooting wrong.

Naw I'm good. I'm gonna fan how I fan same as you're free to fan how you fan. Being a blind homer isn't for everybody. Some things I look the other way for, for a purpose (tanking), other things are not ok in my opinion. (Maxing out 40 year olds) And I speak to those. Just because I don't blindly follow all of you guys with your hopes and dreams doesn't mean I'm rooting wrong.
"I'm right you're all wrong!"
You and that other guy stay on that time. 😂

Projections aren't facts but go off.

1 of 14 isn't projections bro. That's literal season by season easily googled for reference.

2011 thru 2024 season by season records.

I'm not making those years up, I'm not erasing anything, I'm pointing to them. Those aren't projections.

Me suggesting it could get to 1 of 15, or 1 of 20 etc, those are projections.

1 of 14 is factual. And historical.

"I'm right you're all wrong!"
You and that other guy stay on that time. 😂

You see me telling Tupac he's wrong? Cuz I'm not. I said directly to him, he can fan how he fans. I'm not going the same route.

All of you can fan how y'all wanna fan. I'm not going the same route. I'm not going to cheer all homerish for JJ getting hired. Or Celebrate Chris Paul joining in 2024. Chris Paul in 2012? I woulda been jumping for joy. 2024? No thanks. :lol:

Bron in 2018? Joyous.
Bron Max deal in 2024? :frown:

I'm not just gonna celebrate every move Kobe's agent makes, I'm gon call that **** out. When he does well, then I'll call that out too.

Explicitly? Just him?
No.
"You blind homers all hope-y and dreamy..." = mockery = "You're wrong."
Can we pretend subtle jabs count or nah?
Nah?
Cool.
Go off.

That's not me saying you're all wrong, that's me saying I'm not following the same path. I'm not blessing Jeanie or Kobe's agent blindly. There's more than enough of that in here, I'll go a diff route. No harm, no foul.

Think D'lo is a lock for Orlando. There's a chance he could get traded for Wendell Carter and free the Magic to pursue someone like Claxton. Which would take the Nets out of the Mitchell race

CP is still a fine player for 15-20 MPG, but there are obvious shortcomings (defense, won't shoot threes, can't get into paint).

But if you told me he was better than Vincent next season, I wouldn't be surprised.

Cp3 injured EVERY year now. I can get on board with 15-20 minutes backup role for vet minimum, but that's about it. He's 100% assist-hunting and not looking to do anything offensively. He needs to be wide open to take a shot nowadays.

Not really sure how Gabe Vincent fits in. He's a smaller combo guard, streaky shooter

They need to turn Gabe into something else, he isn't really needed for what his skillset is. He's a poor mans Caruso.

Back
Top Bottom