**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Somebody teach JC how to pass out of a trap or stop playing him / giving him the ball in those situations

Somebody teach JC how to pass out of a trap or stop playing him / giving him the ball in those situations

Nothing infuriates me more. He stay trying to dribble through traffic when his handles ain't that nice.

Reactions: God
In the last 6 games Randle has played 30 or more minutes (33 average in those 6 games): 23.2PPG/12.3RPG/4.2APG/ on 57 for 95 FG's about 60%...
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif

I think they're going to play the wait and see game with Randle. Really doesn't behoove them to move him before Thursday. If they get a 2nd commitment at free agency then we'll have to say goodbye. I'm cool with him staying though.

Yeah let’s trade him for Aaron Gordon who commands just as much money as him!!!

Is that what I said? I said I'd rather have Gordon than Randle if I had to pick one (instead of getting 2 max feee agents this summer) I'd rather trade Randle for a 1st round pick rn if we can get it.

Given how good the Lakers scouting department is, another low cost asset for the next 4 years is the most ideal move.

I still think Aaron Gordon has more upside than Randle though. He's been stuck on the inept Magic for his entire career. Put him on a real team and watch him shine. Just cuz y'all don't watch him doesn't mean Randle is better.

Only things I want to see happen this off season is get rid of Deng and sign PG...#stayhomelebron

trade nobody man i want the sixers draft pick to be as late as it can be

trading anybody right now will only take away talent and team chemistry

trade nobody man i want the sixers draft pick to be as late as it can be

trading anybody right now will only take away talent and team chemistry

I think it’s safe to say both of these players were brought in with the intention of being rentals... might as well see what’s out there if we’ll be losing them anyway.

I think they're going to play the wait and see game with Randle. Really doesn't behoove them to move him before Thursday. If they get a 2nd commitment at free agency then we'll have to say goodbye. I'm cool with him staying though.

But if we don't trade him and we don't intend to pay him long term, we run the risk of losing him for nothing this off seasonif another team offers him big money.

I’m really hoping we can flip Lopez or KCP for something valuable moving forward.

Yeah hopefully someone gives up a nice pick for one of them. Only thing is we can only take back expirings unless someone takes Deng back too.

We're not pressed to trade either though. If we had our pick this year, I'd be more inclined to get rid of em or buy em out but we have no motivation to suck so we might as well keep them and try for as many Ws as possible.

This is why I think they'll stack wins after the all star break too. Teams are gunna start tanking and we have no motivation to tank so it'll be easier for us.

I'd love to have a 1st round draft pick this year, but I have to say it feels good to not actively root for losses anymore. Team tank sucked, man.

Back
Top Bottom