**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Looks like Lonzo will be back on Wednesday or Thursday. Doubt they have him play both games of a back to back but we'll see.

deandre-jordan-brick-terrible-basketball-shots.gif

Looks like I’ll be in the building tonight. Crazy how Mavs tickets to all other games are cheap as **** but this is the only one where the prices are marked up a bit.

Should be a bunch of laker fans up there I’d assume.

im hyped for lil zeke. i dont care what yall say he should help us win ball games this year.

we gonna miss nance hustle tho

i just want to win as many games this season as possible so philly dont be getting no
good pick from us

What happens if IT flourishes? Let’s say he gets 18-20 ppg and we end up with something like 38-40 wins?

Should we bring him back for a bench role when we sign PG?

I’d say yes if he takes a Lou Will deal :lol:

That could be the play
Let’s say IF we can only land 1 marquee free agent (PG), and IT regains form ....magic and co could throw a kcp 1 year type deal to IT to bring him while still maintaining flexibility for 2019. Now it may not be 15-17 mil cause we still have to see how it plays out with randle and getting in another C if brook leaves

But the team could very well bring back IT and brook on 1 year deals and still have Flexibility in 2019

im excited to watch IT play. he knows he gotta be on his best behavior for any kinda pay. if he recovers anywhere close to where he was and buys into the system we got ourselves a steal. this dude avged 29 last year for a reason.

im excited to watch IT play. he knows he gotta be on his best behavior for any kinda pay. if he recovers anywhere close to where he was and buys into the system we got ourselves a steal. this dude avged 29 last year for a reason.

Rooting for him for sure, he kinda got screwed by Ainge. But his heath isn't back yet so he'll likely continue to struggle. He was in the perfect system last year with Boston, got to jack up everything cause they had no other real offensive options. Won't be the case here especially if he inevitably ends up starting .

keep zo out til after all star break dont take no chances

I'm in the exact opposite mindset. He needs to get his feet wet before another week long break from the allstar break. If he doesn't play before the all-star break, he'd pretty much miss 1.5-2 months of competitive basketball.

If he's sore after the Pelicans game, don't play him on the 2nd end of the back to back against Minnesota. If he feels good after New Orleans, let him play against Minnesota and then he'll get a week off to recover.

Back
Top Bottom