**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

lebron and pg over koala and cousins easily

lebron never gets hurt man

koala and cousins damaged goods

It's the same thing as the IT situation

Let another team trade assets and assume all the risk. If kawhi is still showing effects of his injury we can decide what he's worth.
If he's healthy and plays well, just give him the bag in 2019. If he doesn't sign, why would he resign if we had traded for him?

Literally nothing to lose

Y’all know damn well if LBJ became a Laker he’d have a major injury. Happens to us all the time....Malone Dwight. Nash. :lol:

We'll be at 48-50 wins if they get PG and resign Juju

The way I think about it is that we'll gain PG and lose KCP and Lopez. I'm assuming we have better health next year too and our young guys continue to progress. The west is stacked and 13-15 more wins is ALOT.

The way I think about it is that we'll gain PG and lose KCP and Lopez. I'm assuming we have better health next year too and our young guys continue to progress. The west is stacked and 13-15 more wins is ALOT.

If the Wolves did it this season why not us? PG could have that type of impact for us that Jimmy had for them.

Reactions: God
Plus, there were a lot of
Past two seasons we've been better than our record. Wouldn't be that much of a leap in reality

This season had some OT loses to vet teams. Games that came down to the wire and were lost or leads blown to rookie mistakes and coaching errors. All of those things will be adjusted. We made a leap in wins from last year with a bunch of rookies and a team that had difficulty staying healthy.

Barring injury we should definitely make a leap in the win column, especially if a PG type joins.

tbh this offseason comes down to Zo and if he levels up like he super saiyan

loving how Magic and Pelinka basically told him you only played 52 games this season and need to get stronger. Hope they also said F your BBB world tour you better be in the gym.

20180416_192217.jpg

Bryant for the win...BANG!

What he says about his off hand is exactly what I've been saying for years, like verbatim :lol:. I think dude reads my posts

Last edited:
Reactions: God
i really hope these sport shows dont start spinning this narrative here:
LA should look to team lebron up with kiwi this summer ...

good grief

Lee Jenkins never disappoints. I'm geeked for July 1st, we going to hit the jackpot. 24k magic in the aiiiiiiiir.

Back
Top Bottom