**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

There are 17 reasons why they hate us. It's not because we discuss who our true fans are. Literally every team does that.

It's 17.I'm with that, for sure.

For the sake of accuracy it is actually 16 ( 2010, 2009, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1988, 1987, 1985, 1982, 1980, 1972, 1954, 1953, 1952, 1950, 1949)

Gotta take you off this all important "true fan list" IMMEDIATELY since you clearly just hopped on the bandwagon lol!

Go Lakers tho!

Does anyone have the “Cavs in fo’” meme? Some either In here or the off season thread photoshopped with a Lakers background and I can’t find it

If we don't trade him, the player I'm most excited for is Ingram. He's going to learn from Bron, can handle, play off ball, defend not to mention he'd already be naturally improving in year 3.

He could take a really big step this year.

I really want to keep ingram but it's worth it to get Kiwi. I just see the guy developing real well. I could see Bron wanting to give playing with him first a chance.

Yeah I would prefer BI to stay. I think who's gone for sure is Randle. I never cared for him and didnt see it in him at all.

Seriously Randle should be gone in 2 days.

Work out a sign & trade for him with the Spurs for Kawhi or release him and free up another $16 million in cap space tp go after other free agents.

c213ee00ab748a58d3443dbd2a61ce40_crop_north.jpg

Ben Baller is a clown. Dude is openly going to stop supporting this franchise because of this signing. :rofl: Good riddance.

Living on the east coast probably gonna get 50+ national tv games this year.

Lakers GSW or celtics for Christmas day game gonna be lit.

Thanks ska for the mention, means alot!
It's not about the Kobe stans or lebron stans, it's always been about the lakeshow. The core can definitely grow and I hope Lebron sees how much he can help them and how much they can help carry the load.

Back
Top Bottom