**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

In regards to Deng:

"If another team signs a player who has cleared waivers, the player's original team is allowed to reduce the amount of money it still owes the player (and lower their team salary2) by a commensurate amount. This is called the right of set-off. This is true if the player signs with any professional team -- it does not have to be an NBA team. The amount the original team gets to set off is limited to one-half the difference between the player's new salary and the minimum salary for a one-year veteran during the season in which the player is waived."

• question 65 Larry ****s CBA FAQ

So if I'm reading this correctly, that means when Minnesota signs him to a deal we would save whatever the per year on the deal is minus the vet. min.

snuuep594jk11.jpg

Shaqir O'Neal is a nice kid. I talked to him once in the chariman's room at a Laker game.

Very humble, very friendly.

He may have gotten more of his mother's height than Shaq's height (give or take a few inches) which SUCKS considering how tall Shareef is.

Gotta love Laker store...

They email me telling they can’t fulfill the order for the white Lebron authentic.

I tell them if they can’t fulfill the order, refund me my money and send me a discount code.

They sent the discount code but sent me an email saying I requested to cancel my order...lol

So wait they are shipping those orders out after all?

Shaqir O'Neal is a nice kid. I talked to him once in the chariman's room at a Laker game.

Very humble, very friendly.

He may have gotten more of his mother's height than Shaq's height (give or take a few inches) which SUCKS considering how tall Shareef is.
Huh? What u mean more of his mother’s height?

He’s 6-9 6-10 right?

Shareef is 6’10

Exactly how tall should he be lol

that's not even short at all. 4 inches off Shaq? he'll be alright.

Shaqir, the guy he's talking about, is 6 feet

I said that I met Shaqir.

I'm 6'3' I expected him to be taller than me. Shaq's ex wife the kid's mother is short.

Shaq's oldest son Myles is not even as tall as Shaqir.

Back
Top Bottom