**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Melo thinks he's better than that and above all that. That's why hes practicing like that and fooling around. He hasn't been humbled yet. That's why pop's should've left them in college so they could get that respect for the process of getting better an d making to the league. They dont have that.

24K Magic really did it.

tenor.gif

Doubt it. Bron wore Kobe's already.

True. He’s worn a lot of Kobe’s going back to those USA Adidas kobe two joints in high school. But it would be funny if a bunch of the youngsters on the squad rock Kobe’s around him, probably would annoy him a little. Lebron seems so confident and secure in himself he might not give a damn at all

On another note , really excited to see all the little battles on the squad and how it plays out

- Rondo vs Zo
- KCP vs Hart
- How good is Kuzma? Has he improved enough to start?
- who will be our starting big?
- do Svi and Wagner get good minutes? Both seem NBA ready
- does Beasley get any time? How does Lance fit in?

MT: What can two basketball minds like yours accomplish on the court together?

Rondo: Control the game. Control the game. Those are the guys who win. It’s interesting, I just found out something about Kobe, what he did in the 2010 championship Game 7. How he broke the game down and figured out how to beat us. I can’t give you the insight on that, but I just found that out. Like, maybe 45 minutes ago. It kinda pissed me off a little bit. It’s part of it, but it’s craziness. It’s amazing how he thinks the game, and it’s fun to know that.

MT: Wait, wait … so in Game 7, Kobe figure something out during the game that helped the Lakers beat the Celtics for a championship, or did he do it between Game 6 and Game 7?

Rondo: I don’t know if it was going into the game, but it was told to me that he had to figure it out during the game. He wasn’t himself. So he had to figure out a different way to win the game.

I'm living in Portland right now. A few of the LA homies gathered up and we were able to scoop up both Lakers games as well as a pack of a few other games :nthat: In the upper section though and the retail for the season opener alone still cost a bill per seat, I'd probably be priced out of Staples center :lol:, but still stoked for the season opener and the potential for the W to end the losing streak. We been losing too much to this middling Portland squad, something like 15 in a row. I respect that Dame time has been real, though.

I gotta get my gear ready, been debating about wearing my Gasol authentic or just going with the tried and true Kobe jersey. If they come out with a black Lebron joint, I might have to scoop that up. I've been wanting another black Laker jersey for a while now.

Kuzma, KCP and Hart for Jimmy Butler. Lakers get Butler and the Wolves get some young pieces. Who says no?

Back
Top Bottom