**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

What is with the Euro and middle eastern ballers and their ugly shooting form.

Svi's shooting form is exactly like Hedo's:

bulls2.jpg

The **** u tombout? Nothin wrong with his form and it certainly doesn’t look like Hedo’s

Jimmy listed LAC, NYK & BRK as the 3 teams he wants to get traded to because he knows those teams will offer him a max next offseason.

I wouldn't put too much stock into anything he's saying.

I mean PG reportedly did the same, imagine us going from players not wanting to play with old Kobe to not wanting to play with old Bron. What a turn of events that would be.

Maybe Kyrie told Jimmy something though they are close.

I'm not worried about players not wanting to play with Lebron. That max contract slot we have will be sought after.

Also I couldn't give less of a **** what Jimmy says about the lakers. Just keep him away. Bruh is a cancer.

Next offseason will be a referendum of sorts for sure though. Kyrie-PG-Jimmy-who's next. There's also going to be almost half the league with max cap space so that's not going to say too much.

@tupac003 when you canceled your Bron jersey order did they offer you the swingman version of the association edition or just the icon authentic? I see that the Team LA store has the swingmans up for order and they're supposed to release officially tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom