**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I'll be so glad when Rondo is gone next season so y'all will shut up.

LeBron has been in Cleveland. Cleveland, they not as fickle as these guys in LA. Here’s what I’m talking about. LeBron comes to L.A. “Who the King? He’s the King. The King. The best player in the world is here.’ Now you play three games, miss free throws and now they call you a choke artist. How you go from a king to a choke artist that quick? Only in LA. Cleveland, they don’t care like that. Lonzo got so much other stuff going on, it’s easier. Right now, they’re not talking about LeBron missing free throws. What are they talking about? ‘Lonzo’s jumper looks like it’s good. We good.’ So, it takes the pressure off of LeBron because it’s a lot of weight on him and he hasn’t felt that weight because you haven’t played over in L.A. It’s different. What I mean by that, you supposed to make the free throws. Why? Because Kobe made them. So, yeah, Lonzo makes it easier. That’s his modus operandi. He makes everybody better. He’s been doing that all his life. He does whatever it takes to win.”

Last edited:
Fun fact last night was the first game all season we've won with Rondo playing more minutes than Zo. Zo is the better fit with Bron on the floor. Anybody with eyes can see that.

Reactions: DLF
Zo is the better fit with Bron on the floor. Anybody with eyes can see that.
Guess u blind then
7C4F1E6A-0DF8-455B-8E5C-A09EA110BFF2.gif

Fun fact last night was the first game all season we've won with Rondo playing more minutes than Zo. Zo is the better fit with Bron on the floor. Anybody with eyes can see that.

So are you implying that the other 3 wins were solely because Zo played more than Rondo? Wasn’t rondo suspended for some of those wins? There are so many variables that go into a win and a loss

All I know is that Zo is performing poorly this season so far. Too many games with 2 points, 3 points, no agression

Reactions: DLF
So are you implying that the other 3 wins were solely because Zo played more than Rondo? Wasn’t rondo suspended for some of those wins? There are so many variables that go into a win and a loss

All I know is that Zo is performing poorly this season so far. Too many games with 2 points, 3 points, no agression

We are 1-5 this season with Rondo playing more than Zo. That is a fact.

We are 1-5 this season with Rondo playing more than Zo. That is a fact.

That’s like saying We’re 1-0 when Zubac gets more than 8 minutes. We must play Zu if we want to win. Like I said, there are a ton of variables that factor into a win/loss

Zo played more than rondo all last year and we were 35-47 if you wanna play that game. See how that logic doesn’t work. No win is because of Zo and no loss is because of Zo

That’s like saying We’re 1-0 when Zubac gets more than 8 minutes. We must play Zu if we want to win. Like I said, there are a ton of variables that factor into a win/loss

Zo played more than rondo all last year and we were 35-47 if you wanna play that game. See how that logic doesn’t work. No win is because of Zo and no loss is because of Zo

Except we were almost a .500 team last year when Zo played as opposed to 11-19 without him. You wanna keep saying there's not a correlation.

when you got lebron ingram and kuz all on the floor atthe same time ball is a better spot up shooter than rondo is.

rondo needs the ball in his hands to be a factor. zo doesnt

zo just needs to hit them open 3’s whenever he can. hes shooting better this year.

its only his second year guys relax

We’re undefeated when rondo plays more than Zo AND Zubac gets minutes. :lol:
when you got lebron ingram and kuz all on the floor atthe same time ball is a better spot up shooter than rondo is.

zo just needs to hit them open 3’s whenever he can. hes shooting better this year.

I Actually think Zo needs the ball and needs to “feel out” the game and feel like he’s a part of the game to be successful. Spot minutes and spot up shooting doesn’t give him the rhythm he needs

The jigga played like complete trash

Luke has almost lost confidence in him
He starting and still can’t take the job fully from a past his prime Rondo

Are y’all blind?

Lonzo just doesn’t want it

I can’t get over y’all who criticized DSlo on the daily but can’t say anything critical about Lonzo Can’t Ball when he’s performing way worse than DSlo in his second year and y’all keep making excuses for the Big Baller Bust (knee surgery, different role on the team, rotations)

I can’t get over y’all who criticized DSlo on the daily but can’t say anything critical about Lonzo Can’t Ball when he’s performing way worse than DSlo in his second year and y’all keep making excuses for the Big Baller Bust (knee surgery, different role on the team, rotations)
And they say we Watching a different game

Lonzo is trash simple as that

He’s around real dogs now and can’t compete with them

Stop making excuses for blood

Back
Top Bottom