**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I ended up getting Warrior v. Lakers tickets but damn they really upcharged that game lmao.

250 a seat and it's basically in the same section I'm going to be in for the Timberwolves game and we only paid 80.
yeah, $450 bucks a pop here in DC, for comparison, a cavs game is about $50 bucks in the same seat lolll

Zo definitely needs to approach the game differently seems like he has no love for the game like he’s just playing to get by

I do, but what does that have to do with your negativity?
Just cuz it looks negative to you don’t mean there isn’t truth to what’s being said. Bron doesn’t even contest shots anymore. 1 block ain’t going to make up for the other lapses in the game.

With that being said, there ain’t nothing wrong with wanting to see consistency throughout a whole 48 minutes. You’re either easily triggered or easily impressed.

Just cuz it looks negative to you don’t mean there isn’t truth to what’s being said. Bron doesn’t even contest shots anymore. 1 block ain’t going to make up for the other lapses in the game.

With that being said, there ain’t nothing wrong with wanting to see consistency throughout a whole 48 minutes. You’re either easily triggered or easily impressed.

Actually neither, just take things as they come. There is a middle ground..

Lonzo is starting because?

I swear I didn’t see him after he got took out in the 3rd

Because he is the prized #2 pick, kinda embarrassing for management to bench him and thereby basically admit they ****ed up drafting him cuz he ain’t better than a washed past his prime Rondo

Because he is the prized #2 pick, kinda embarrassing for management to bench him and thereby basically admit they ****ed up drafting him cuz he ain’t better than a washed past his prime Rondo
Highlight of the game for me was when he posted lillard up and airballed the shot lol

I was the biggest Lonzo fan too. Gives people hope though, that one can make it to the nba with having no real talent except passing the ball as soon as you touch it.

lebron-james-flop-knicks-2012.gif

Crazy how we let teams back in. They've competed in every game I think they had it within 1 pt in 4th quarter in the opener but then dame and cj scored 14 st points or something.
Spurs games were ours, rockets almost there.

Glad McGee and Rondo played big and ended the streak. Chandler will be a good defense and rebounding presence. Crazy how I remember he got drafted in the Kwame draft and now hes one of the older dudes in the league.

Back
Top Bottom