**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Random I know but rewatched fourth quarter. Man talk about ice water in their veins. 8/8 free throws in the fourth. Execution down the stretch was beautiful. Rare iso plays (two by Kobe both lead to open floaters). Ball movement. No panic. No random subs. Beautiful basketball.

luke is a ****ing idiot for taking this long to play zubacca

took mcgee being out for him to play the guy so no i reject your. application for giving puke credit for the move

Well did you forget how y’all would all say how bad Zubac was whenever he was on the court? How is he even in the league? How is he still on the team?

If Luke played only TC and Wagner at the 5 last night, nobody would be calling for Luke’s head for not playing Zubac. But he did, he started him and it was a great coaching move.

Zu's play last night should give him more min.

What he does with those minutes determines if he will keep them.

But at least when Javale gets back, zu can still lighten the load on both Javale and Tyson.

We've seen Zu play like this before. Think it was against Minnesota last year he was killing it around the rim, then he disappears. For a second it felt like he was deactivated or something. He's got good hands and he's 7 feet, he can play just gotta be consistent.

I was impressed with his conditioning.

We always knew he was skilled near the hoop. Just didn’t know that he could run with nba athletes for a full game but he did a good job yesterday.

When you got that ace up your sleeve

235A7E51-E6BB-465C-BA5D-CBD17A0D36E6.jpeg

Lol at u people thinking we getting Davis.

Just like the Pacers and Spurs, the more the media stirs this up, the less likely it is that they trade him to us, even if we give them a “great offer”. They will do so out of spite. Also when kawhi resigns with raps, teams will realize that they can indeed entice a player with an expiring to resign. Maybe a team like the sixers will trade Simmons or embiid or some other random thing like that (don’t believe me, ask derozen)

man a bunch of new rules are about to go in effect in regards to tampering

AD might as well be in a Lakers Uni in the picture

GMs really gonna be in their feelings

man a bunch of new rules are about to go in effect in regards to tampering

AD might as well be in a Lakers Uni in the picture

GMs really gonna be in their feelings
This!!!!

Players should get almost free reign tbh. It’s coach’s and up I’d be worried about

im dead @ how fickle yall are. zubac has been *** cheeks but all of a sudden luke is an idiot for not playing him? same dude that got out played by johnathan williams. ya'll love to complain

Yup.

Zu been **** on all year. One good game, shoulda been playin all year whah wah whan whant wha

im dead @ how fickle yall are. zubac has been *** cheeks but all of a sudden luke is an idiot for not playing him? same dude that got out played by johnathan williams. ya'll love to complain

I been said Zu should play the 5 over Kuz. If both are bad, play Zu because he's actually a center and the minutes would help him develop. Playing Kuz there was stunting his growth. And it turns out that is was actually Kuz who approached Luke and suggested that Zu should start

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom