**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I think him playing the 5 will always be better than Kuzma playing the 5....

Sure, sure. Nobody in this thread wanted the "death" lineup modeled after GS.

Nobody.

Everybody wanted a Center in every lineup.

Sure.

That's a thing.

im dead @ how fickle yall are. zubac has been *** cheeks but all of a sudden luke is an idiot for not playing him? same dude that got out played by johnathan williams. ya'll love to complain
sit down

so we are supposed to give luke walton credit for having no choice but to play zoo?

**** luke walton

He could’ve played TC and Mo and y’all wouldn’t have batted an eye

Fact is, he played Zu a lot and started him, which none of us saw coming. He should get credit for that in my book. He’s not a perfect coach but he made a good decision there

Sure, sure. Nobody in this thread wanted the "death" lineup modeled after GS.

Nobody.

Everybody wanted a Center in every lineup.

Sure.

That's a thing.

I mean being a smart *** is cool CP...but him getting toasted at the 5 spot isn't working.

A death line up is great when it works.

Ours doesn't.

D39F5CBA-FBD8-4A0F-9A1B-AA4FCA8C5C6B.jpeg

There are 4 “death lineups” on this list.

Lebron/Lance/Lonzo/Kuzma/Hart (31 minutes) -9.7
Lebron/KCP/Lonzo/Kuzma/Hart (25 minutes) -10.8
Lebron/Ingram/Lonzo/Kuzma/Hart (13 minutes) +16.0
Lebron/Rondo/Ingram/Kuzma/Hart (13 minutes) -6.9

Lance? Rondo? Death line up?

Nah...

Only one I consider death line up would bron and the kids (Ingram, hart, ball and kuz)

I wonder what 13 min that was...

Lance? Rondo? Death line up?

Nah...

Only one I consider death line up would bron and the kids (Ingram, hart, ball and kuz)

I wonder what 13 min that was...

I feel you, I meant Death lineup in terms of no centers.

And yeah those 13 minutes are the one we’ll run against the warriors on Christmas :nerd:

I mean being a smart *** is cool CP...but him getting toasted at the 5 spot isn't working.

A death line up is great when it works.

Ours doesn't.

I'm not being a smart ***, I was saying flat out, this thread has not been clamoring for a full time Center, Zu must play scenario at all. The only need/wish/demand was a 2nd Center after McGee. As in, we had no 2nd Center on the roster. Zu wasn't cutting it, we were trying to skate with Bron/Kuz.

NOW, after one game, suddenly everyone knew Zu shoulda been the man all along.

Bull. ****.

I'm calling that out without a doubt. Not you specifically, the entire thread of flip floppin *** whiners that believe Luke somehow controls every detail (bad only, never the good)

"Play Lance" Lance plays and sucks, "Luke is an idiot"
"Play Lance" Lance plays well, "Luke shoulda been playin him all along"

Now swap Lance for Zu.

Or Rondo.

Or Beasley.

Or whoever Jonathan Williams was.

Or when Kuz was struggling. :nerd:

Or too much relying on Bron.......during his fewest minutes in his career season.

Smart ***? No. Just me bringing to the front all these dildos switchin up their complaints every ****in night that now somehow includes our ELEVENTH man being a key "need" now.

A death lineup is great "when it works" So how do you find evidence of it working? Not using it? Not trying different mixes? Not matching up when other teams go small?

Last edited:
Man y’all ****** really talmbout Zubac like this dude deserved PT. This the same ***** who girl was on Tinder wit no shame

Hail nah this ***** ***

This the same ***** who couldn’t een hold on to the ball. Would get his **** stripped or blocked err time he went up. Thought his *** was Quavo the way he’d fumble it. Flip it and tumble it.

Plus y’all seen his body. This dude ain put on no muscle in 3 years wit a top of the line gym. ****** in prison put on more mass in a couple weeks. He ain’t motivated. He ain’t it. Keep this ***** on the bench

Zu had a good game.

Give him a shot. If he continues to play well, roll with it. If not, put him back on the bench.

It's kinda simple.

guys in here crying about guys complaining about luke. but they the first to puff up they chest and act like puke dropped 60 points on a *****

guys in here crying about guys complaining about luke. but they the first to puff up they chest and act like puke dropped 60 points on a *****

Again. For the billionth time. It ain't about Luke.

I don't give him "credit" for playin Zu. Javale was out, he played a guy..........and Ingram and Rondo returned to the lineup.

You see the difference? I know you don't, but others do.

Zu played well, while Bron/Kuz/Ingram and Ball took the focus of the defense. Same reason Javale has played well. He has willing passers around him, get to the open spots, they'll get you the ball.

I'm not praising Luke for that. He just did his job.

I'm knocking the *** hats in here claiming (in the 3rd month of the season) Zu shoulda been playin all along and Luke WASNT doin his job then.

Again, Lakers win, nothing towards Luke.
Lakers lose, all blame goes to the coach.

Rotations, free throws, development, Bron ball, schedule losses, injuries/suspensions, matchups-better teams, travel.........so many factors to consider, the simpletons in here reduce it all to one guy in a suit.

All this said, won't change a thing. We win, yay players. We lose, Luke sucks. Repeat night after night.

Fire Luke, the cycle won't change, it'll just be the next coach they'll blame. Same as y'all did with MDA. (Byron is excluded cuz he's the worst coach in NBA history).

Bryant was the obvious choice for me over Zubac. Can hit a 3, athletic, pick and roller catching lobs.

Guess zubac will eventually pay dividends, like losing Randle, brook and D’lo for nothing eventually will.

LOLLLL zu getting cats tight in here

its all good, we already know who knows basketball in here
Man y’all *****s really talmbout Zubac like this dude deserved PT. This the same ***** who girl was on Tinder wit no shame

wait whaat? Link? :evil:

Back
Top Bottom