**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lakers might start an all “drafted by the Lakers in the last 4 years team” tomorrow :lol:

zo/Hart/Ingram/Kuz/Zubac

Depends on if McGee starts and who starts between KCP & Hart at the 2.

This next week is the only instance where I legitimately wonder how’d we look with Dlo & Julius lol.

Gonna be a tough game tonight.

Hopefully fox doesn't get in Zo's head. Fox always seems outplay him.

What happened to Rondo?

Last edited:
We all saw Zubac's potential.
I think its really nice to see it all come together in these last few games for him, even if its just a few games.
Its still really nice to see for as patient everyones been with him.

To tell the truth i was never sold on Zubac especially after the stretch to start the year that made us go & get Tyson, Hopefully he keeps this going.... but honestly should he be taking minutes from Tyson in the rotation? & if so how much?

With Tyson on the floor our we still have a very good defensive anchor which when everyone is healthy, we need way more than offense at the 5.

v8dkdf4chp621.gif

To tell the truth i was never sold on Zubac especially after the stretch to start the year that made us go & get Tyson, Hopefully he keeps this going.... but honestly should he be taking minutes from Tyson in the rotation? & if so how much?

With Tyson on the floor our we still have a very good defensive anchor which when everyone is healthy, we need way more than offense at the 5.

Chandler is a little banged up + advanced age. They're trying to limit his minutes until April/May/June.

ZuPac Shakur getting blocks and altering shots. His defense has been nice.

Sucks that we had to travel back from the bay to spend Xmas with family. Then back up to play Sac. schedule makers screwed us. At least Kings played last night in LA

Back
Top Bottom