**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Too bad we don’t have PG right now.

We could leverage that we’re cool with Lebron/PG/young assets going forward and don’t need to pair Lebron/PG with unibrow.

Plus PG would’ve carried us while Lebron went down :frown:

Oh well.

Too bad we don’t have PG right now.

We could leverage that we’re cool with Lebron/PG/young assets going forward and don’t need to pair Lebron/PG with unibrow.

Plus PG would’ve carried us while Lebron went down :frown:

Oh well.
I think that was Bron's plan from jump.

Rest of nba is so scRed of this trade happening

Bron/AD plus whoever else they sign in summer will be great for 3 years. Then LeBron retires, we go get another star to pair with AD and it’s 10 years total of dominance.

I see Ben Simmons taking QO and becoming unrestricted when his time comes and heading to LA

The PG debacle was a huge misstep by Magic smh

Again you have to have a willing participant on the other side. PG and his agent manipulated us though. If a guy tells you don't trade for me because I'm coming as a free agent what the hell are you supposed to do? And then IND like NO now was not going to trade with us. They filed tampering charges against us.

PG was told by Bron before hand he was coming and still said no thanks.

Again you have to have a willing participant on the other side. PG and his agent manipulated us though. If a guy tells you don't trade for me because I'm coming as a free agent what the hell are you supposed to do? And then IND like NO now was not going to trade with us. They filed tampering charges against us.

Agreed. PG super played Magic with that bull****. That's some shiesty ****.

I thought a big part of that trade not going down was that we didn’t want to include Ingram and we figured we’ll just sign him outright without giving up assets. Was that not the case?

Simmons and AD would be kinda cool.

Simmons need to start getting some resemblance of a jumper tho :lol:

I thought a big part of that trade not going down was that we didn’t want to include Ingram and we figured we’ll just sign him outright without giving up assets. Was that not the case?

What was rumored at the time was the Pacers wanted BI & the #2 pick at minimum to get discussions started given how they believed the Lakers were pulling strings behind the scenes. I believe at that point was when supposedly Mintz/ PG made it known that the Lakers shouldn't trade away their talent because he was planning on coming as a free agent.

This was pre Lebron to the Lakers noise started.

Then PG fell in love w/ Russ + Mintz wasn't going to have him come after what happened with Ratsull and Juju. For him not to even take a meeting was petty.

Back
Top Bottom